Weight Loss.

Options
Can anyone give me any tips about fighting of the fat on your thighs and legs. Its so hard.

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Run. Lot's of running.
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    http://www.women-workout-routines.com/free-workout-routines.html i found this site they have all different work outs for different parts of the body im still fairly new to doing them but they must be working cuz i can feel my muscles ache the next day.

hope this helps
  • angeleyes527
    Options
    I have the same problem with inner thighs...i started doing jillian michaels trouble zones video. i think it works.
  • megan00
    megan00 Posts: 16
    Options
    thank you, these workouts are great.!
  • Van3ssa_2468
    Van3ssa_2468 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    walking:smile:
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    We all have spots where we'd love to lose fat, but unfortunately you can't lose fat in one specific spot. That's called spot toning, and it doesn't work. Think of fat as a layer that covers your whole body, kind of like water in a pool. If you scoop out water in one area of the pool, it doesn't just get lower right there. The whole pool has to be drained slowly. Exercise with a combination or resistance and cardio training along with following your MFP calorie, carb, fat, and protein numbers will shed the fat all over.

But one thing is almost always true; the area on which you want to lose fat that most will be the last area to really change.

Both resistance and cardio exercise are important. While the need for cardio seems obvious, resistance training is important too because it will build muscle, and building muscle not only makes an area more firm, it uses more calories (muscles use calories to move. Fat doesn't).