No More Excuses -- Week 41

Options
Looks like a pretty good week for most. No real big loser, but no big gainers either.

Angela and Smwert win biggest loser honors and get to pick our challenges this week.

I started the week great, but finished poorly when we had company staying with us. I think when I did this week's weigh in I was full of sodium, so hoping next week has better results.

MFP-42.jpg

So for anyone who wants to join...........1st off Welcome!!!!!!!

During your 1st week in the group, send me your starting weight, last Sunday's weight, and this week's Sunday weigh in. All information must be sent to me by noon Central on Monday. All subsequent week's you just have to give me your current weight from Sunday by noon on Monday.

This is an open group, and we love to have new people join. If you want to join, go ahead and start posting, tell us about yourself, and why you are wanting to lose wight, many of us have been doing this diet thing a while and may be able to answer a lot of our questions!!!!

Replies

• jturquand
    Options
    This is awesome..I may have to come back to it...trying to shed about 10 to 15 lbs..but not sure I am ready to post my weight for the world to see!!! :)

Keep up the great work everyone!:drinker:
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack.

Congrats to all the losers in the group. I can't believe I didn't gain 5 pounds last week with all the bad eating I had done. Well I am back on track and hope to post a negative number next week.

Hope everyone has a great active week. Hawkeye
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Monday morning... not sunday. But since the info needs to be sent by noon on Monday... I think that should be fine?? Starting weight: 255. weight as of yesterday: 247.5
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Well did day 3 of 30 Day Shred. Legs and arms are very stiff. Going golfing this afternoon, so will burn a few more cals there. Eating might not be so great today, for it is my birthday and we will be going out for drinks and supper.

Congrats to all the losers this week, and thanks for the chart Jack. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Well did day 3 of 30 Day Shred. Legs and arms are very stiff. Going golfing this afternoon, so will burn a few more cals there. Eating might not be so great today, for it is my birthday and we will be going out for drinks and supper.

Congrats to all the losers this week, and thanks for the chart Jack. Hope everyone has a great day.
    Hope you have a great birthday!
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I can't believe I was one of the biggest losers. I am down even more today. I have a challenge with my hubby to lose 10 pounds by Sept. 19 - we have a banquet to attend - so I am now finallly focussed.

Thanks for all your work to create the chart Jack.

My challenge is not to eat anything after supper, or 7:30 pm. (which is after supper for me but not everyone). Late night snacking is one of my biggest downfalls.

smwert
  • Angela764
    Angela764 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    my challenge for the week is to walk six miles this week. I am curently walking 4 a week. not eating after 7:30 is a tough one for me too i try to eat sugar free jello when its late. hope everyone is having a great week so far.
  • Angela764
    Options
    Happy birthday! Its my sons bday today also.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hi all...Thanks for the chart Jack. Congrats to the losers this week. I like the no snacking after dinner. I tend to eat way too many cals late at night. I am once again working on my water intake and getting back to my exercise schedule. The boys are back in school and things are getting closer to normal now. Soccer starts on Saturday so I'll be very busy while my hubby works. Hope everyone has a great week.

Renae...Happy birthday. Hope you had a great day!:flowerforyou:
  • renaegry
    Options
    Did day 4 of level 1 today. Didn't go as hard as I should have, for my legs are so stiff I can't seem to get down in lunges. lol

I have done 3o day shred lots before but never consecutive days. I am excited to do this, an hopefully will see results.

A little discouraged - eat good, excersise for 3-4 days straight and scale is going up. I know water etc, but I do feel good, and that is the main thing.

Tammy - I have been having trouble with my water as well. It seems I am so busy I forgot to drink it lol.

I snack a lot in evening, but that is when I usually get in my 1/2 of excerise cals. I sit down with my cheese and 35 cal yogurt (and sometimes some triscuits - which is bad all that sodium so late)
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...Well, I completed one full day of exercising and staying within my calories. Now tomorrow I will expect the scale to be down 5 pounds LOL. The boys have their first soccer games on Saturday and so it begins. No more free Saturdays for me until November but I enjoy it. All too soon I will have plenty of free Saturdays when they are all grown up. Hope you are all having a good week and enjoy the upcoming weekend.
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    Hi all...Well, I completed one full day of exercising and staying within my calories. Now tomorrow I will expect the scale to be down 5 pounds LOL. The boys have their first soccer games on Saturday and so it begins. No more free Saturdays for me until November but I enjoy it. All too soon I will have plenty of free Saturdays when they are all grown up. Hope you are all having a good week and enjoy the upcoming weekend.

You are sure right about growing up. I thinking we enjoyed our son's hockey tournaments more than he did. Lots of free time now.

I am depressed. I haven't had a drink in 2 weeks and the scales are are not moving very much. I was actually up a pound this morning after being super good. Perhaps I am not eating enough - although I don't believe that can be true!!!

susan
  • renaegry
    Options
    I am down as well - in spirits that is. Eating not to badly, doing 30 day shred every day, and I am up like 2.5 pounds. Off to eat breakfast then to do 30 day shred sometime this morning.

Taking the kids to the beach tomorrow for one last trip, so that should be fun. Hope everyone has a good day.
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Hey All......Gosh I have been MIA all week. Sorry!!!! Looks like everyone is having a great week. We have been trying to deal with some health issues for my 14 year old, and happy to say, all will be well!!!!! So maybe now I can get back after it. It will probably be next week when I get back really active on the thread. I will be checking in though.

Talk to everyone soon!!!!
    Ann
  • renaegry
    Options
    Completed day 6 of level 1. Can't seem to keep good form with side lunges and arm raises. So I have dropped the weights and doing in with none. Still can't seem to keep form. Will have to work on that. Burned 252 cals today, wasn't as good as usual since I had 3 interuptions during work out. Need to start throwing in treadmill or walk with the shred. Have done 6 days in row, eating not so bad - and have gained a pound this week. So hopefully it is just water, and hopefully soon I see some inches fall off. Probably won't stick to the eating this weekend, but will stick to doing the shred. I feel great, I can really feel a difference in my arms and legs
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...I've had a terrible time getting onto MFP. Every time I have tried in the last few days my computer locks up. I installed some updates and hopefully that will fix it. I feel lost when I can't log onto the site. I'm sure I'll be up for weigh in. I have had a rough week with eating out. Once the boys start playing ball again it seems like all we do is grab a burger most nights. It costs so much more to eat healthy at the fast food restaurants. Hope everyone has a good weigh-in. Keep up the good work. Talk to y'all soon.
  • Angela764
    Options
    Didnt do to well this week was over my calories 3 days and missed my workout 2 days this week. Hopefuly next week will be better.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Send me those weigh ins.
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Good Monday Morning Team!!!! I am so glad that school is back in session. Maybe I can get back on a schedule now! I am back on the wagon this morning, and determined to make it a good week.

Will check in on everyone later!!! Have a great Monday!

Ann
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Monday...I was back on the wagon all the way up til lunch time when hubby and I went out for a Chinese buffet lunch. I didn't do too bad but I'm sure it is way worse than what I logged LOL. I will check in when I can. My first softball game is tonight so Mondays and Wednesdays will be busy for me. The boys have soccer practice 2 nights a week plus my oldest finally got a job. He will be working at Chuck E. Cheese. I think I"m going to sneak in a little nap before the game. Have a good evening.