Options

Replies

• brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • charshiers
    Options
    your hard work has paid off you look fantastic :)
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I hope I notice a big change at 25 lbs gone too! You look amazing!
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look Great!! Soooo crazy that we have such a similar story! I started in March at 247 and as of this morning down to 221. I plan on posting progress pics once I reach 199. Keep up the hard work! it is definitely paying off! :)
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, chick! Such a noticeable difference.
  • kandienicole
    Options
    Looks like you have lost a lot of inches!! I would have guessed you lost way more than 25 pounds!! Even more proof that the scale shouldn't be your only measure of success!! You are beautiful-keep it up!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You're progress is insane! I'm 5'6", 23 and started at 240lbs. There is hope doll! Keep going at your pace and you'll continue to love the results you get!!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Whatever you are doing is working!! It definitely looks like more than 25lbs.

Congrats!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    thats an incredible difference, well done :)

posts like this is why my favorite part of the site, and the one i take most motivation from is the success boards
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! You look great!
  • Allhailthebroccoli
    Options
    Very nice! Keep up the good work :)
  • lauramcc23
    lauramcc23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Hannah! Keep it up and thank you for being a motivation!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What a dramatic difference that 25 lb. weight loss has made. Congratulations!
  • jazzygurl81
    jazzygurl81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW, way to go! That's such a difference! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    That is a very visible 25 lb loss! Congrats on your progress!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! looks like more than 25 pounds to me, lol! keep it up :)
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are doing a super fantastic job, Keep at it:)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Changes in your mid-section are really noticeable. I like tha you approach weight loss with patience, keep it up! =)
  • kellierae09
    kellierae09 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for about 2 months now, and surprisingly only happened across the message boards here recently. I find other people's progress pics incredibly motivating, so I'm glad to have found another great place to share tips and see progress (I also spend a lot of time over at www.reddit.com/r/loseit).

I started trying to lose weight somewhat randomly back in March, and I can't express how happy I am at the results. I had pretty much given up hope that I'd ever be able to lose weight without being very unhappy, and I've been overweight for as long as I can remember. So I thought I would share my progress here, in hopes that I can return the favor to the people that have motivated me. You guys are awesome!

For anyone who's interested, I came up with my own calorie goal based on research I did online from several different places, MFP's suggestion was a little low for me (after all - maintenance is what it's all about!) and there's some things I refuse to sacrifice on because I know I won't be able to keep up with it without starting to resent everything. I work out 5-6 times a week (Zumba Fitness on the wii has been a lifesaver) and I've changed my calorie intake a couple of times but 1700-1800 is working for me. I'm going for low and slow here...I'm not really interested in dropping the weight in two months, I'm fine waiting (I have concerns on how my tattoos will be affected by a drastic change).

I still have awhile to go, but I couldn't be happier with my progress.

SW: 249
    CW: 224
    GW: 165

XcX44rc.png

wow !!! you look awesome !!
  • monicagual90
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME GIRL! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU LOST SO MUCH MORE THAN 25!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!