Replies

• DianaMI
    DianaMI Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend Jillian's Extreme Shed & Shred. Kicks my *kitten* everytime. On days where I want to to "take it easy", but still get a good workout, I do Level I, on days where I have more energy, but maybe not as much time, I do Level II and then on days where I'm feeling extra energetic and looking for a real challenge, I do both and I usually burn about 700-800 calories (5'6", 130lbs and I use a HRM). So, it might be worthwhile to think about adding that one to your routine as well.

I love this one too! Just on level 1 I burn 411 calories in 40 minutes. When I did L1 and L2 together I burned about 650 I think. Great burn and she really mixes up the exercises so everything gets worked and it doesn't get boring or repetitive.
  • mikeswife04
    mikeswife04 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ugh I gotta find the Extreme Shed and Shred.... DANG IT!!!!!!! never even heard of that one!!!!
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend Jillian's Extreme Shed & Shred. Kicks my *kitten* everytime. On days where I want to to "take it easy", but still get a good workout, I do Level I, on days where I have more energy, but maybe not as much time, I do Level II and then on days where I'm feeling extra energetic and looking for a real challenge, I do both and I usually burn about 700-800 calories (5'6", 130lbs and I use a HRM). So, it might be worthwhile to think about adding that one to your routine as well.

I love this one too! Just on level 1 I burn 411 calories in 40 minutes. When I did L1 and L2 together I burned about 650 I think. Great burn and she really mixes up the exercises so everything gets worked and it doesn't get boring or repetitive.

I just bought this DVD, I am glad to know it really kicks your butt with a high calorie burn!
  • dakotabyl
    Options
    I'll definitely buy that. I heard Ripped in 30 was really good, so I'll keep that in my routine.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Ugh I gotta find the Extreme Shed and Shred.... DANG IT!!!!!!! never even heard of that one!!!!

It's an AMAZING workout!!

Like someone else said, I do level 1 when I'm not totally feeling it
    Then level 2 when I'm in a good mood
    BOTH Levels when I'm in beast mode hahaha

I love the kickboxing and WATCH THE TUTORIAL!! That is VERY VERY important
    I'm 5'5 and around 159 right now
    I burn about the same in lvl 1 & 2 - 224cals
    Level 3 only around 214
    They literally only last 20mins....they are great for a morning workout.

Ripped in 30 is great for strength with a cardio burn
    Level 3 is the worst and killer to your quads
  • acasper3
    acasper3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just did the upper body routine last night, which is 20 minutes. I have a bodymedia fit band and it told me I burned 179 calories during that time. 18 minutes were vigorous activity. I'm 154 lbs, 5'2, and female. I was able to go through the whole thing.