-95 Pounds in 13 Months

Options

Replies

• toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Wow you are teeny tiny!!! I just started on MFP yesterday and am so inspired by the success stories. I feel like you've already blazed the trail and now I just have to get off my butt and follow along! Thanks for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS! It's a new life for you! You look great!

Joining MFP was the best thing you could do for yourself. Just having an idea about your calorie intake for the day was enough to make me stop eating junky. My first day of logging I was eating over 4000 calories a day!

Congrats to YOU for taking the first step at a better healthier life. Just start with small things (eat a little better, eat smaller, exercise) and everything else will fall into place!
  • mnhockeymom63
    Options
    Wow great job!!:bigsmile:
  • toscarthearmada
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!! My highest is 257 and I down to 252 right now. It is amazing to see someone who already took the journey!!!! By the way you are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Congrats so far on your journey! Just imagine where you will be in 13 months! And thank you for the kind words. It gives me motivation to continue.
  • babybl00310
    babybl00310 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look amazing and wow, look how big and bright those peepers look now.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • Jenny_Ren1
    Jenny_Ren1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration! Your beginning stats are similar to mine. I'm going to friend you for support and motivation. I've got 70 lbs to go! :(
  • Korigirl108
    Options
    you look amazing...good job
  • toscarthearmada
    Options
    Well done. You look amazing and wow, look how big and bright those peepers look now.

That was really an eye opener for me (pun intended). I didn't realize how much fat I had in my face! I had people say to me "I didn't know you had green eyes!" My hair even looks healthier! It's amazing what changing your diet can do. Keep fighting the good fight!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    what a great job!
  • JaneInKansas
    JaneInKansas Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW -- you look amazing. I'm also 5'7" and would like to aim somewhere around 150 lbs as my goal weight. The weight charts seems so outdated -- I always thought it was just me because I don't have a small frame. But when I look at your picture and how tiny you look, it's hard to believe you don't fall into the "accepted" range.

Congrats on all the hard work!
  • amandamontreuil
    Options
    Congrats hunny :)
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Awesome job!!!! :)
  • barbbeekman
    barbbeekman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job.
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation!
  • toscarthearmada
    Options
    WOW -- you look amazing. I'm also 5'7" and would like to aim somewhere around 150 lbs as my goal weight. The weight charts seems so outdated -- I always thought it was just me because I don't have a small frame. But when I look at your picture and how tiny you look, it's hard to believe you don't fall into the "accepted" range.

Congrats on all the hard work!

I agree with you! I kind of feel like these charts are out dated. However, I wonder if it's the charts or if it's us? Meaning, are we just so use to seeing over weight people that we don't know what a healthy BMI looks like anymore? /shrugs.

Thank so much for the support! I'm sure you will reach your goal in no time. Just remember no NEVER EVER EVER give up!
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you look so cute...good work
  • Diana7021
    Diana7021 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats you look Amazing!!!!
  • 78lbs2lose
    Options
    what an amazing transformation!!!
  • chattertess
    chattertess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats :) adding you as a friend if you don't mind... always nice to find people to inspire me on my journey!!
  • toscarthearmada
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's been a hell of a year!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!