Options
    OMG who wouldnt!!

Look at the amazing results!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWLu_EkoPX9LG_vKc9KOWLrOU7QctQLVuaDwXCP6wr0_S8K7-NBQ

That was pretty f*cking funny.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    Lava-lava's are the only thing I wrap around my body.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • serendipity57
    serendipity57 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Some ppl have more money than sense????
  • kristif815
    kristif815 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The people selling these off and give the wrong impression. I recently stop selling them because of people wanting unrealistic results. They are meant to tighten and tone the skin in conjunction with working out and eatting healthy as well. It has the same affect on fat cells as that laser liposuction. I have used the wraps for stubborn fat loss and they do work. Still nothing beats a healthy lifestyle of working out and eating right.
  • likeabanner
    likeabanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine works at a local spa that specializes in different types of wraps. I saw fantastic results on people with loose skin, or stretch marks. She said her biggest customers are people that recently lost weight or women that recently gave birth, and the wraps help tone the skin up after a few sessions. It's unrealistic to think they make you lose weight, but I do think they help shrivel up your skin quite a bit... and that's only because I saw it first-hand. I never tried it.
  • hmc4
    hmc4 Posts: 27
    Options
    A lady, sporting a "It's a Wrap" t-shirt and all - came into our salon last night and asked if she could leave cards at the front desk. We said "Sure!" She told us we should write our names on them and if we had 4 turned in with our name - oh boy oh boy - we'd earn a freeeee wrap!

Um yeah... about 31.5 seconds after she left, we chucked them right in the trash while laughing hysterically.
  • freebirdjones
    Options
    omg yeah when I seen the prices & the claims all I thought was how many cute workout tops I could buy :wink:

If those wraps were so amazing why would they have lypo and gastric bypass... like come on...
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    Yes but I prefer saran wrap and high heels :tongue:

Laugh!!! Sounds much better to me too. Thanks for the chuckle.
  • ttippie2000
    ttippie2000 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I make it a policy never to accept advice on nutrition or fitness from anybody on commission.
  • squiggyflop
    squiggyflop Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The only thing that wraps around anyone that causes fat loss is a fully boned corset. And corsets only cause fat loss because they squish you so much that you can barely eat 800 calories a day without throwing up. As for tightening the skin, there are some substances known to *temporarily* tighten skin that can be used in wrap form.
  • Bunnie_Rex
    Bunnie_Rex Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    In reply to my friend misfit who got the rash,
    Yikes!