Best butt makeover & win a trip? Dare I?

ChancyW
ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Is anyone else doing Beachbody workouts, namely Brazil Butt Lift? I am a Beachbody coach and I have done (and am currently doing) many of the programs Like P90X, Insanity, P90X+ and TurboFire...but I have yet to try Brazil Butt Lift.

The guy who created the program has been training super models for years helping them attain "perfect" butts. I've seen and heard MANY success stories! I also host a weekly fit club here in Colorado Springs and we are going to be doing a Brazil Butt Lift workout tomorrow evening.

I recently learned that they are having a contest for the best 12 (yup 12!) butt transformations (using the program) are going to win a trip to Brazil!

I can commit to and do the program, no problem! But am I really brave enough to take close up pictures of my backside??? The thought gives me the chills! I definitely could use some work on my backside though and what's the worst that could happen...I could tone and firm my backside and NOT win a trip to Brazil???

Here is a video about the Butt Lift
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/ChancyW?bctid=59417476001

So, what do you guys think? Should I go for it?

-Chancy

Replies

• KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Go for it! What would it hurt?
  • ChancyW
    Thanks for the encouragement Katie! I want to...I am trying to get over the fear part!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Thanks for the encouragement Katie! I want to...I am trying to get over the fear part!

“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.”
    GO FOR IT!!:bigsmile:
  • ashley_h10
    ashley_h10 Posts: 110 Member
    looking at your starting weight on your ticker, i would say ABSOLUTELY! Think back to when you weighed that much...would you ever in your wildest dreams think YOU could enter a butt competition?! I say do it to congratulate yourself on the hard work of losing weight! Show the girl you used to be the time of her life! :D

GOOD LUCK! Hope you win!
  • dietra7
    dietra7 Posts: 6
    go 4 it...
  • ChancyW
    The workout definitely worked! I NEVER knew I had that many muscles in my booty! I am definitely incorporating these into my crazy hybrid schedule!

Before butt pics here I come!!!

Possibly even Brazil here I come!

-Chancy
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    I did BBL and liked it alot. My jeans/shorts started fitting loose. I didn't have extreme results, but I did have good results. I lent the dvd's to my mom. I have moved on to Turbo Fire now (which I LOVE).

Best of luck to ya with the contest!! Go for it!!!
  • Chancy sounds fun, kick some booty....
This discussion has been closed.