New mommy in need of help to get back in shape

Options
lkong978
lkong978 Posts: 11 Member
Hello everyone. I am new to this and recently just had a baby 4 months ago. I went to get my physical done on Monday. The dr that seen me told me that I was categoried as Obese and referred me to see a nutrionist.It's upsetting to hear that but it's just going to push me harder for my goal. So please help me any ways you can.

Replies

• babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey there! This site is wonderful. You will get the motivation and encouragement from tons of people. I am going to send you a FR. Good luck to you :)
  • j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm not a new mommy (my daughter is 2), but still just wanted to chime in. Great to see you're already looking to get started after 4 months. I am starting after 26 months of having a baby. I love it here and the community is great. The biggest help has been with logging calories. Try logging daily. This helped me to realize how much I was really eating (3000+ calories). Feel free to ask questions.
  • lkong978
    lkong978 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, my biggest problem is not having the time to workout at all. Recently I've been walking at work. I Sit at a desk all day. I'm hoping that will make somewhat of a difference.
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Every little bit helps! :wink:
    Thanks everyone, my biggest problem is not having the time to workout at all. Recently I've been walking at work. I Sit at a desk all day. I'm hoping that will make somewhat of a difference.
  • koorchezie
    koorchezie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All! My name is Amy. I am mommy to a 3 year old and 5 week old girls. :) I have already lost 20lbs thanks to birthing and BFing, but now I am looking to lose another 30 to get back to my pre-baby weight from 3 years ago. Looking for inspiration and new mommy friends.