Ladies...Does your bust size fluctuate

Options
with weight loss or gain? I don't know if this has been posted, but I also didn't search.:laugh: I am just wondering because I don't seem to lose weight in my breasts, which is something I am hoping for! I know being naturally top heavy may have something to do with it, but I have seen my friend, who was as top heavy as I am, go down to a D from a full DD during her weight loss. She used adipax so maybe that is a reason?.?. Any thoughts. or suggestions to help them shrink lol.

Replies

• sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My bust does does go down. My DD are to big but my D is to small lol. You may or may not lose your bust, if you do you might lose it last.
  • snicole918
    Options
    I know a few people to have taken Apidex to lose weight. However, I have not and my breasts size fluctuate with my weight ALL the time. Honey, I am talking about from sizes DD to C and back up and in between!! I guess it just depends on your body type? Mine are always the first thing to go and the last thing to grow!!
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options
    When I have lost weight before, my breast size hasn't changed.

But this time round it has, I think it may be due to the fact that I exercise now, rather than just diet like in the past, so my whole shape has changed.

I was a 38E when I joined and after about 10lb lost I noticed I wasn't filling the cups properly so started buying 38DD's which I thought fit fine, but when I got to a 25lb loss I decided to get measured at a shop.
    Turns out I am now a 36 band size due to my weight loss (and one store even suggested a 34) but as my boobs are still quite full I have had to go back into an E cup, so I am now a 36E or a 36F if it is a "plunge" style of bra
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    some people's sizes might go up because when they get measured for their new size, they find they were wearing the wrong cup size the whole time. Mine are obnoxiously huge(i wear ddd but i'm prolly an f) and hope they go down. but when i was at my smallest(160 size 10) i had dd's. At my t.o.m they will get fuller too....
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    I am VERY top heavy and am not fortunate enough to lose a single bit of anything. I have lost 70lbs and am still wearing the same cup size I was before (DD) If it is a huge problem for you (as it is for me) talk to your doctor. I have back and shoulder pain associated with mine and because of that my insurance is going to cover me to have reduction when i'm ready.
  • cskalaj
    cskalaj Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That already small area is the first place I lose...every time :( WHY?!
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mine use to shrink with weight loss but I am now past the menopause and I haven't noticed any difference this time. My boobs swelled enormously during the change and stayed big. I HATE THEM
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Not fluctuate... it disappeared lol... Most inches lost have been in my chest... but I'd rather be thin with small boobs than fat with well.. bigger boobs... I grew up very small chested, it's what I know. Felt good being able to NOT have to wear a bra.. however now I have an 18 month old, lol.. nuf said
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    That already small area is the first place I lose...every time :( WHY?!

I've always been told b/c they're like all fat
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have lost in the band size, but not in the cup. For years the week before TOM I have had to wear a much more supportive and thicker padded bra due to sensitivity, and for that week the girls are more comfortable in a slightly larger cup.
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    My cup size hasn't changed, but I think I may have to get a smaller band size because I now have to use the second clasp (sometimes third depending on which bra) instead of the first one.
  • DeserveVictory
    DeserveVictory Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    When I first started loosing weight I was a 36I, I lost 20 pounds and nothing changed. So I went for a breast reduction, which took me to a properly fit 32DD or a cheap misfit 34D. Since the reduction I have gained and lost and havent had any change is size.

I would most deffinately recommend that everyone get measured by a professional. Not a department store salesgirl. They have told me pretty much every size under the sun. Then I found a custom shop that alters bras to fit you and she told me with out a doubt 36I. It feels amazing to wear a properly fit bra, especailly if you are bigger.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I've lost in the band size, which could translate into a smaller cup size. I was a somewhat snug 38D before I started. Now I'm comfortably in a 36D/38C and even some 36C bras have fit me (but they're a bit tight, good for cleavage... haha). But that's only after losing 50 lbs. I don't know if they'll go down anymore, it's really my band size that has shrunk. I went from over a 40" bust to now a 38". I have at least 25 more pounds to lose, so I could end up a 36C. I'm OK with that, it'll be much more in proportion with my body since I'm a petite 5'3" and my boobs are kinda big for my frame right now... still not complaining tho... haha
  • antiadipose
    Options
    through my weight loss.. ive gone down 3 pants sizes and ive become that little tiny 120 lb girl. i ran all my weight off.
    BUT MY BOOBS ARE STILL HERE:explode: :explode: :explode:
    plz tell me how i can shrink them?! they dont fit my body anymore! i am a D but everything else is a small size lol i cant even wear my shirts properly. small frame, BIG BOOBS:angry::angry: :angry: its NOT attractive. and they seriously are a huge issue when im trying to be a full on serious runner. they hurt man :cry:
  • BRITBRITNOLA
    BRITBRITNOLA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am VERY top heavy and am not fortunate enough to lose a single bit of anything. I have lost 70lbs and am still wearing the same cup size I was before (DD) If it is a huge problem for you (as it is for me) talk to your doctor. I have back and shoulder pain associated with mine and because of that my insurance is going to cover me to have reduction when i'm ready.
    [/quote

mrs.bronco. I had a reduction at 18 lol. It didn't help. I was 118lbs, college soph, and had DDD breasts. I was a stick with water balloons. Sometimes I think that surgery had a lot to do with my weight gain, but I think I am just bitter about the scars. I was a DDD and went down to a full C; I didn't want to go too drastic. If I had it to do over I wouldn't. I was't worth the scars and the pain. But they did warn me they would grow back, so that was the risk I took.
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Mine does go down, though that is NOT the effect I'd hope to achieve :-/ I'd say I started at around a 40-42 C and both the band and cup size is decreasing. I *always* lose in my face and my bust first. Note that my plan only involves diet and exercise.
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    I don't think my cup size ever changed. It was the back that changed. I went from a 42DD to I think a 40DD. I am taking Adipex now(only have been on it for about a month and this isn't the first time I've been on it)and I haven't seen a difference in any size at all. I am back to a 42DD since gaining my weight back. I have lost 15lbs since being on the diet pill but my boobs are still the same.

After two kids though I just wish they were firmer!!:smile:
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    through my weight loss.. ive gone down 3 pants sizes and ive become that little tiny 120 lb girl. i ran all my weight off.
    plz tell me how i can shrink them?! they dont fit my body anymore! i am a D but everything else is a small size lol i cant even wear my shirts properly. small frame, BIG BOOBS:angry::angry: :angry: its NOT attractive. and they seriously are a huge issue when im trying to be a full on serious runner. they hurt man :cry:

Wow good for you on your weight loss!! I know what you mean. I am a DD and running with boobs that big can be torture!! And I haven't been able to find a good sports bra to wear. The only thing I can think of you getting is a reduction. I have thought about it myself and if your boobs are causing you back and neck pain your insurance company may pay for it. The only thing I'm scared of is if they grow back!! And I know what you mean about the shirts. It seems like I always have to buy them a size or more bigger just to accomodate my boobs:frown:
  • antiadipose
    Options

Wow good for you on your weight loss!! I know what you mean. I am a DD and running with boobs that big can be torture!! And I haven't been able to find a good sports bra to wear. The only thing I can think of you getting is a reduction. I have thought about it myself and if your boobs are causing you back and neck pain your insurance company may pay for it. The only thing I'm scared of is if they grow back!! And I know what you mean about the shirts. It seems like I always have to buy them a size or more bigger just to accomodate my boobs:frown:

i know!!!! ive thought about reduction 10000 times. but my parents (&BF) wont let me. they say i wont be able to breastfeed and thats like the most important nutrient for an infant =/ im torn!
  • BRITBRITNOLA
    BRITBRITNOLA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My surgeon said that breastfeeding was still an option, just depending on how my body heals. Idk if that is the same thing you heard.