WHAT DO YOU DO TO NOT EAT IN THE EVENINGS??GRRRRRRR!!!

Options
What i meant is evenings when i have already eatin my 1200 calories.
jUST LOOKING FOR IDEAS OUT THERE, THANKS

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with eating in the evenings. It bears no impact whatsoever on weight loss.

Meal timing/frequency is all personal preference.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Go to sleep. Watch TV. Read. Groom myself (nails, eyebrows, etc). Clean. Laundry. Exercise.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with eating in the evenings. It bears no impact whatsoever on weight loss.

Meal timing/frequency is all personal preference.

this is absolutely true
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Save yourself some calories so you can have a decent snack.

Drink water/herbal tea
    exercise
    talk on the phone
    go to sleep
    (for me, watching TV increases my urge to snack)
  • mgraeme1
    mgraeme1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love some new ideas as well! I make hot or iced tea with a little agave nectar - lots of flavors to pick from and helps with my sweet tooth a little bit.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    gum.sleep.shower.sex.dance.walk.tea.coffee.phone.movies. showers work best cuz it's a guaranteed hour of not eating lol
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I don't bt if its monitoring "calories" you're attempting to do, I choose low cal healthy snacks/food options or "liquids"
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Please stop yelling.
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Make sure you eat a balanced dinner with protein, carbs (veggies!!!) and good fats. Why do you not want to eat in the evenings? That's when I have my biggest meal.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Please stop yelling.

maybe it satiates him.
  • coverley54
    coverley54 Posts: 23
    Options
    sorry about yelling :(
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    gum.sleep.shower.sex.dance.walk.tea.coffee.phone.movies. showers work best cuz it's a guaranteed hour of not eating lol

all in the same night? In that order? =)

To the OP - the above posters are correct. If you have calories left for the day, weight loss has NOTHING to do with what time you eat. I typically eat 750-1000 calories every night within about an hour of bed.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I eat most of my calories in the evening. If you know you're going to be hungry save some calories to use then. If you're too hungry during the day to do that consider re-evaluating your calorie goal or weight loss per week goal to give you more to work with.
  • BeLikeBarbi
    Options
    sorry about yelling :(

I forgive you. I know you didn't mean it.

If you know this is a time where you lose control why not save some calories for the evening?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I just don't put food in my mouth.

Yes, that sounded sarcastic, but it's the truth. If I've reached my goals for the day, and I'm still hungry, it depends on if it's real hunger or if I'm just wanting to munch on something. If I'm honestly truly hungry, I'll eat something around 100-200 calories...if it's just me wanting to munch...then I just deal with it and move on.

Adding 100-200 calories a couple nights a week isn't going to derail me at all. I don't know what you're settings are, but if you're looking to lose 2 lbs a week and are big enough for that to be a realistic goal, then 100-200 calories a couple times a week isn't going to set you back enough to make that big of an impact either.
  • kkclif
    kkclif Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth. Nobody likes to ruin that minty freshness :bigsmile:
  • mindysue09
    Options
    brush your teeth!!! it works for me
  • coverley54
    Options
    I think my body is adjusting to lower calorie intake, surely it will get used to it one day, right?? I need to lose at least 30 lbs, that's my goal!
  • Lawngirl296
    Lawngirl296 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Go to the gym//exercse it gives you more calories to eat.
  • coverley54
    Options
    You guys and gals are awesome!! thanks for the support !!