Muscle Egg

tkillion810
tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
Wondering if anyone has tried Muscle Egg liquid egg whites? Have you tried any of the flavors? Are they any good?

Replies

• mjk4973
    mjk4973 Posts: 3
    Hello,

I use muscle egg. I love this product, a lot. I put them in my protein shakes to help give it a thicker consistency. The flavors are really good. I know some people have expressed doubt about the chocolate ones, but I personally liked them. They are also good to cook with, and if you are a low carber, the chocolate flavored one makes a pretty decent protein pancake. I'm not a fan of chocolate protein shakes, so I usually just get the vanilla flavored in addition the plain one.

One of my workout partners is addicted to chocolate, and she loves the chocolate mint one. You should go ahead and order one and see how you like it... I believe it will be worth your money (each gallon contains about 160 egg whites). You can also get the 1/2 gallon size as well.

Let me know what you think!

Mike
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Thanks!! I've been waiting to see if anyone responded before I made the plunge. I have been eating sooo many egg whites!!