Stay outta my house - trigger foods! What are yours?

Options
124»

Replies

• KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Garlic bread stuffed with cheese!, Cookies, Cake, Pies.. etc.

But the Pizza addiction is outrageous. I'd eat it every day, every meal, every hour if I could. :embarassed:

Uggh, same here. I am a pizza and baked goods-a-holic! Oh and ice cream too D:
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    CHIPS....!!!
  • SummerRenee86
    Options
    Pretty much anything sweet. I have a HUGE sweet tooth and I will eat all of it if it's in my home.
  • NikkiiiT
    NikkiiiT Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet. Mainly Chocolate, cake and chocolate chip cookies. Chilli heatwave Doritos too. I can't stop eating those once the bag is open.
  • carrieir
    carrieir Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pizza rolls
    Atkins coconut/chocolate bars
  • FitGirlNani
    FitGirlNani Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    For me it's white rice, frozen pizza or any frozen high in fat goodness, red meat, chips.
  • FitGirlNani
    FitGirlNani Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Those are my favorite foods! Pizza, wings, tacos... Haha and alcohol. :/
  • kaittea
    kaittea Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Cookies and ESPECIALLY icecream!
  • TeeA86
    TeeA86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke, anything fried, or anything that goes on top of rice!!!

From SouthEast Louisiana... and when I tell you I love white rice with just about anything and everything is fried... I mean we fry vegatables!!! Grrrr. It is frustrating!!!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    fritos
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Plain chips and onion dip...whoo boy!
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Kraft Mac and Cheese... if it is anywhere in my vicinity I feel the need to eat it. And by eat it I mean devour the whole box in under 5 minutes. Ugh!

And pretty much any kind of cheesy/salty chip snack food (Cheetos and Cheez-its are the worst!)

Tortilla chips with guacamole as well. Can eat a whole tub of guac without even thinking "Hmm, I should stop...

Sadly, I rationalize guac by saying: "but I haven't had any other veggies today, might as well make it count!" And yes, chips and guac are a trigger food. That and double stuff oreos...I have pretty much banned them from my kitchen....until my bf's aunt gives me a bag. I can't just turn them down :wink: