Replies

• Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Being held.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Letting me have my nap without interruptions is the most romantic thing in the world for me....It will literally make me do something actually romantic in return!
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    When my wife is tired and goes to bed early, and I sneak out and take her car to the gas station and fill it up so she won't have to do it on her way to work in the morning. When I get home I back into the driveway so she can just pull out without having to back up.
    Simple stupid and corny, but at least she knows I'm thinking of her and trying to make her day just a tiny bit easier.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    The coffee cup filled with wild flowers my husband picked for me on his way home from work last week!:heart:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Matching toe nail polish. You do hers, she does yours.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    When my wife is tired and goes to bed early, and I sneak out and take her car to the gas station and fill it up so she won't have to do it on her way to work in the morning. When I get home I back into the driveway so she can just pull out without having to back up.
    Simple stupid and corny, but at least she knows I'm thinking of her and trying to make her day just a tiny bit easier.

This! I use to get this service. Now he drives the gas out of my car and parks it with the light on. Urrg.. SMH
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Depends, I like to get creative with it. I pay attention to little things she says and build upon that.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that women like fire, and flowers. But combine the two, and suddenly you're a jerk.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    At summer camp I had a guy ask some little girls to help him pick a bouquet for me... but not daisies.... he remember i said i was allergic to them...
  • Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    If he would take the time to plan something. Put some thought into it
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Fishing, I love fishing odd I know especially with a guy who can bait his own hook.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Cleaning up after I've thrown up
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Laying on the floor, listening to music, his head on my stomach, laughing together.

Laying my head on his chest during a movie.

Sex toys and strippers for my birthday.

Cooking for me.

Ya know, the usual...
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Cleaning up after I've thrown up
    I've done this 3 times for the same man who drank too much. Geez, I'm super romantic. :love:

My friends insist on calling me Cinderella.
  • captain_reckless
    Options
    turn up bring beer
  • MrsWells1983
    MrsWells1983 Posts: 160
    Options
    When my husband does the dishes/cleans/packs his own clothes away..... Much more romantic and more likely to land him some loving than the age old "wanna root?"...........
  • captain_reckless
    Options
    Yea funny that, Ive found the "hey hun you up for a bit" doesnt pay off to often as well

That said the "Old wanna Root" has its moments but its times are limited to as frantic week the kids have just left with the inlaws for the night etc, and thats when the old "wanna root" never fails
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Being appreciated is nice. . Like if I build an addition on the house, or install a hot-tub and build a deck and dig a pond and that kind of thing. . It would be really nice to get some recognition for the level of effort that took. A hug would do it.

I would definitely give you a hug, if you'd come do any of the above things at my house! :happy:
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Being appreciated is nice. . Like if I build an addition on the house, or install a hot-tub and build a deck and dig a pond and that kind of thing. . It would be really nice to get some recognition for the level of effort that took. A hug would do it.

I would definitely give you a hug, if you'd come do any of the above things at my house! :happy:

I'd give you two! ;)
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Going on rollercoasters, doing fun things, laying on a roof staring at stars, surprises :)