snacks!

Options
I'm a BIG snacker! snacking is definitely what keeps me in trouble....so i'm curious, what do you snack on, that isn't much calories, and won't leave you craving for more, if you're in between meals (usually this happens to me between lunch and dinner)!

thanks for your help!

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt
    Carrots
  • lafferty4
    lafferty4 Posts: 10
    Options
    A piece of fruit, a yogurt or a cheese stick all make good snack choices. Also, I really like keeping the Atkins peanut butter bars in the house. Make sure you are also drinking plenty of water. Sometimes the body sends signals that make you think you are hungry when in actuality you are thirsty. This have been helpful so far for me.
  • ddhdml
    ddhdml Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Aldi's fit and active smores rice cakes
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
  • sriley721
    sriley721 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    most of what I eat is considered a snack food. Smart Fries, Laughing Cow cheese wedges on apples, english muffins or crackers. If you look at my food diary you will see what a fan of Carmel fiber bars I am. They have been the key to my success
  • allisonsirius
    Options
    Fiber one cereal, the original pellet looking stuff. I nibble on it, one or two pieces at a time taking a few big swigs of water along the way. It's only like 60 calories per 1/2 cup and reasonable satisfying and a bit sweet, tasty and crunchy.