Looking for friends that EAT!

Options
A large portion of my friends seem to be on your run-of-the-mill 1200 calorie diet, with a few exceptions.

I'm a 23-year-old female on my last 15 lbs, losing slowly but surely. I'm 5'5" and am now 148.8 lbs. I eat 1500 calories per day.

I'd love to find friends that eat as much or more than I do and are losing weight!

Replies

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    :laugh: , I know what you mean. I eat between 1700 and 2000 calories. :happy:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'm five foot four and a half, eat around 1700 cals per day, sometimes more, do a lot of farm work, gardening, landscaping, hay hauling, I've lost over 15 lbs. and have about that much or less to go ( depending on looks not weight), and I eat whatever I want to within reason. I'm 64 with thyroid issues, but I'm still losing weight. Diary is open to public.
  • vicky_b329
    vicky_b329 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm 5'6", 22, 235 pounds. I eat about 1600 calories a day. I'm on my 34th straight day of logging in. And my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add!
  • BreMurie
    BreMurie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! We're very similar, I am currently at 145, 5'5 and at 1500 calories a day! My goal is also 20 pounds and I hope to lose it within 3-6 months.
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey, im on my last 6lbs.
    Working out of deficit eating to get to a good maintenance. Currently on a deficit still at 1500cals a day and eat back *mostly* all my exercise calories.

Always welcome new friends, especially those who have a similar approach to food as me :D
  • neuro_nut
    neuro_nut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 years old, 5'6 and on my last 10ish pounds... I try to eat around 1500, sometimes more, sometimes less. Feel free to add me :)
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I wish my co-workers ate 1200. I am a teacher so I get to see what they eat day in and day out. Here is a list of the 5 women I eat with.

1. Militray diet 3 days a week (day 3 is about 870 calories)
    2. Half a sandwich and a piece of fruit
    3. Cottage cheese and a banana
    4. Some weird smelly green smoothie
    5. 5 bites of whatever she brought from home
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2", I am 1550 calories, I love food, I have l learned to portion my food out so I get to enjoy more of it through out the day! Feel free to add me, I have 23 lbs to go till I hit my goal weight. I started back in February and have lost 19 lbs so far just by really watching my portion sizes, more veggies and fruit and trying to stay away from most of those bad foods. I am only human and have to have my chocolate every once in a while.
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    5'3": Lost weight on 1200. Since moving up, have not lost weight, but have lost inches.
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    i've averaged around 3900 cals a day for the last month and lost a little over 5 lbs! Food is great on a diet!
  • AiabliamsMommy
    AiabliamsMommy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    2000 calories/day here! I'm breastfeeding, so I burn 300 of those:) but I def believe in eating at least your bmr, and a little more! Add me if you'd like!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 2200 a day most days (1600 on days when I don't have an Insanity workout). It varies a little depending on the intensity of the workout, but only by about 100 calories either way.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I EAT :happy:
  • saraedens
    saraedens Posts: 54
    Options
    I was on 1200-1300 per day but after being on a plateau for months I've upped my calories to 1400-1500 per day. I'm 31, 223 lbs, 5'9'' feel free to add me!!
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I eat 1700-2000 cals depending on my workouts. If I dont workout, I am around 1500. But I should say that I dont eat clean. I eat what I want. Some days I eat fast food because of the convenience and others I eat sort of healthy at home.

Feel free to add me.
  • lemonmon1
    lemonmon1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TO EAT! My target is 1750. I've lost 7 lbs in the month that I have been on MFP!
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean....I eat between 1500-1900 calories
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Hi, I eat !! 1500-1900. Add me !
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    At 5'7, 152 lbs. I eat 2100-2300 calories to lose weight.
  • BecahhRose
    BecahhRose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was just about to look for a post like this, yayy! I eat 1900 cals a day and on day 3 I've dropped weight already (I was eating seriously bad!) Haha add me, I log every day and post too! (: