SPURS vs HEAT

Options

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Next game prediction.

LeBron will score 28+

Now here is the kicker x=wade+bosh points, y=Spurs turnovers.

if x > 4y then the Heat will win

if x < 4y then Spurs will win

if x = 4y then the team with better 3pts percentage will win
  • vtmoon
    Options
    ha! I just noticed I said spurs turnovers meant heat turnovers.

Was a good game as expected by the Heat.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    So, my hopes of a 7 game series is shaping up nicely.

What do ya'll think for game 5? Will the Spurs retaliate to go up 3-2, or will the Heat ride this new found aggressiveness to a 3-2 lead?
  • vtmoon
    Options
    Whoever wins will 93% win the series.

I picked the Heat in 6 but hoping the Spurs take it.

If Bosh and Wade play like tonight, I think the Heat will take game 5.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    2-2 . is it over for the spurs?
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily. We were 4-2 in the 2002-2003 championship. We just need to pull it back together for the next games.
  • xALEXANDROx
    Options
    I think we will.
  • Phoenix24601
    Options
    We had better. I know all my people still in San Antonio want their free coffee. lol
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    <~~~ SPURS fan also not optimistic :(
  • xALEXANDROx
    Options
    We had better. I know all my people still in San Antonio want their free coffee. lol

yes I miss it .lol:drinker:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I will be at game 5 so they better win.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Awesome!!!!

Take and post some pics from your perspective....that would be interesting to see.
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I hope the officiating is fair the rest of the series. Game 2 being the worst. Though not the only reason the spurs lost game 2. They didn't show up that game. Spurs have major problem with officiating. More often than not the refs favor the other team against the spurs like when Lebron charges over a a player in game 2 and Tim Duncan on picks up the foul and he wasn't even in the mix, or when the refs have the we are just gonna let them play attitude. The spurs play clean, so that hurts them too. Sure they get less accidental fouls but against a team that is more willing to shove and push the get more than they give. The refs should just do their jobs and ref fairly. Next year they want to give coaches review flags so that will help next season, so Fingers crossed the refs until then learn to do their job
  • Phoenix24601
    Options

So jealous! I am up north for the summer.
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Media markets are the reason the spurs don't get as much love from the nba. It's not as much about the city as it is the amount of fans to tap advertising revenue out of. Miami has rich spenders so they attract high dollar advertising. And la the same plus they have so many cities around them sharing the media market. San Antonio is on its way to be one of the largest media markets in the US but is still not even in the top 10 (ranked 30th at the moment and climbing fast). As we rise up the ladder and expand like we are. We will get more nba love, a nfl team, maybe even a hockey team. We are one of the fastest growing cities, so it just a matter of time. I moved out of San Antonio for only 3 years and came back and found what use to be the outskirts of town is now a over populated bumper to bumper traffic area. Blink and San Antonio and the city is bigger as we grow so do our advertising value. Give it time spurs fans we will be the favorite son eventually.
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    How did I know this was your post lol!
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I picked the Spurs myself but they have to finish them in 6. Those old bodies won't be of much use by game 7. Their bench needs to step it up again as it did in game 3.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    OMG, did you guys see that block?!?! That was epic! The epitome of "all ball"

Seriously, most would not even try going up for that, just to avoid being dunked on. Guess that why he is the MVP.

leblockepic.gif

1370831181_splitter.gif
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Heat all the way
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    SPURS... SPURS gonna take game 5...and win another in Miami!