Sexy before and after - pics included

Options
2»

Replies

• barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    To add to my post.

Doing marathons are amazing to me - doing a triathlon is mind boggling,..planning on doing an IronMan...well, that;s just plain crazy and extremely badass. Good luck with it.

My sister does these. She's amazing!
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    VERY misleading title.

Still . . job well done!

Not to me... those medals are super sexy!!! :love: Here's to all the runners, swimmers, lifters, Zumbaers, walkers, basketball players, cooks, nutritionists, trainers, and everyone else who is a better version of themselves thanks to MFP. :drinker:
  • waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    To add to my post.

Doing marathons are amazing to me - doing a triathlon is mind boggling,..planning on doing an IronMan...well, that;s just plain crazy and extremely badass. Good luck with it.

^^^^^^^Speaking of awesome abs..... thanks for the support Sara. I figure if I do enough of these races there will come a day when my stomach starts to look at least almost as killer as yours!!!!
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    ooooh, that IS sexy!! Well done!
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Very clever! What a lifestyle change for you - such an inspiration. YOU ROCK!
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I really love this post. MEGA kudos for you for training so hard and for reaching your goals!
  • LuvnSnownSun
    Options
    Thanks for taking this angle to express your success! Your point about tracking your food even after you've hit your goal is spot on, coming from an accounting person who quit tracking her food and faltered in her loss.

I'm back at it, looking for motivation and trying to find something besides a number to focus on. For me it hasn't ever really been the number. I'm a thick, farm raised girl with a fair amount of muscle. If I were at my technical ideal weight I'd look horribly unhealthy. I would like to get to where I actually jog / trot through the entire mud run, actually run the second leg of my relay rather than speed walk, or actually ride the bicycle I bought to compete in the STP. For some silly reason I never thought of making those an actual goal though. I still just watch the numbers, even knowing they don't make sense for what I’m after. Thank you for sharing and enlightening my view. :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Very sexy success pictures! :drinker:

And I really like what you had to say - thanks for posting!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    that's a crapload of medals. i'm duly impressed.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This is great for me to read just now. I only have ~10 lbs until I reach my goal and am right now trying to decide where to go next. I am starting to extend my running distances, in hopes of running a local 20K next year. Thanks for the reminder and inspiration!
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I see your San Diego HM medal- so far, that's the only one that I have! Since that was just this month, I obviously just started this whole running thing.... but I hope to be like you some day! WAY TO GO! Congratulations!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    Here Here. I've been at my goal weight for a long time, but I still am on here for my other fitness goals. Don't have bling to show off, but have new personal bests on my lifts and faster times in my runs.
  • DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    What can I say, other than Inspirational, awesome and definitely sexy, thanks for the post I agree with e everything said and here's one lady who you have inspired to carry on, even if I'm only aiming for my first 5k, thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!