From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Options

Replies

• wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Insanity is nice, I did two rounds back to back and it really did amazing things for my fitness. I used to ****ing hate running but thanks to insanity I can now go out at night for 20 minutes and get a good burn in without dying. Really good way to get some of those excess calories off.
  • simoneoutlerpetty
    Options
    Were you on the Carnival Pride- It looks like that crusie ship you look amazing
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    7c47696f-6be8-453e-bdaf-dddc44145a2a_zps663b677b.jpg

I have to be honest.... the "not hot" version was pretty dang HOT.
  • graceisfree
    graceisfree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW! Such an inspiration
  • lcbowz
    lcbowz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic and I imagine feel spectacular!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    ZdA09QH.jpg
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    IMG_1652_zps213fa2f3.jpg

IMG_2654_zpsac545344.jpg
    . Great job! An awesome 200 pound loss! You look great!
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    11540016_9839.jpg
    from 193-141

11540016_6582.jpg
    at about 135

From starwars RPG nerd with a 1,000 cats to hot Emo chick. Can not be same person. wow.
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    <-- i don't know how to post pics but my profile pic is mine, still long way to go
  • Beckyloo80
    Options
    everyone looks so amazing! well done!! :flowerforyou::drinker:
  • LindaLuMarie
    Options
    Hi, I just wanted to ask what your macros are right now...I'm at the level of skinny right now, but need to get the muscle definition to look strong. I do kettlebell, bootcamp, weights, and run about 2 miles, per week. I'm watching my carbs (between 50-90 g per day). I heard it's those carbs that you need to cut out in order to get the muscle definition. Of course I'm eating healthy (veggies, no junk, etc.). I just started doing this about 2 weeks ago and wanted to know how long it took you to get the muscle definition.....THX
  • Beckyloo80
    Options
    Hi, I just wanted to ask what your macros are right now...I'm at the level of skinny right now, but need to get the muscle definition to look strong. I do kettlebell, bootcamp, weights, and run about 2 miles, per week. I'm watching my carbs (between 50-90 g per day). I heard it's those carbs that you need to cut out in order to get the muscle definition. Of course I'm eating healthy (veggies, no junk, etc.). I just started doing this about 2 weeks ago and wanted to know how long it took you to get the muscle definition.....THX

if you are asking me, MFP has me at 55% Carb, 30% Fat 15% protein and eating 1946 cals per day. I never usually get to that many, i can reach my micros and eat around 1600 per day. Hope that helps!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    It can be a real eye opener looking at old photos. I was a bit depressed during this time in my life (first photo). I thought that I would be happy when I reached my goal, looking at this photo, I would like to lose 15 more.

null-2-1.jpg
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Were you on the Carnival Pride- It looks like that crusie ship you look amazing

Impressive! Yep it was the pride :happy:
  • sprinthard
    sprinthard Posts: 44
    Options
    tap
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    7c47696f-6be8-453e-bdaf-dddc44145a2a_zps663b677b.jpg

I think you look beautiful in both pics. You look amazing as a brunette.
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    I found this old picture yesterday & wanted to share. Kind of hard to even look at :/

9565ebf6-f523-498c-a325-d1a479ecd336_zps85393189.jpg

OMG I Love you, so frigging cute! Whos that other gal? just a memory now :) GOOD FOR YOU! :D
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    It can be a real eye opener looking at old photos. I was a bit depressed during this time in my life (first photo). I thought that I would be happy when I reached my goal, looking at this photo, I would like to lose 15 more.

null-2-1.jpg

I understand we each have different visions of ideal, but I have to stay YOU LOOK STUNNING!
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options

null-2-1.jpg

You keep working towards your goal because YOU have to be happy with you. But, DAAAAAYUM! You have a rockin' bod. Nice work!
  • Beckyloo80
    Options

null-2-1.jpg

You keep working towards your goal because YOU have to be happy with you. But, DAAAAAYUM! You have a rockin' bod. Nice work!

Agreed! Well done, you look awesome! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!