Need Friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of friends too. I posted over on the Introduce Yourself board with no luck.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add :smile:
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I have been on here a couple of months maybe and the few friends that I do have on my list are not supportive at all. I always try to comment on their accomplishments and their posts but I get nothing! Sorry, do I sound like I'm whining? Anyway, in need of some new, SUPPORTIVE friends.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have definitely gotten some GREAT and supportive friends here and hope to be the same for everyone else :) I love song others succeed. it makes me feel like maybe I can do it too.
  • mandeenicoleb
    Options
    Bump for the weekend, if you need extra motivation :)

I won't be on as much on the weekend, but I'll be back Monday as a motivating machine rawr
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation! I was on here earlier this year and managed to get off my blood pressure meds. Now I'm eating bad again and my BP is up (and my head is pounding) Help! Today is my first day back.
  • jessib1980
    jessib1980 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also need some support and encouragment! I have one friend who is on here daily but the rest have dropped off slowly. In the beginning it was awesome to have so much encouragment and comments but now nothing :( So I might just add some of you all as well! Success in numbers!!!
  • mandeenicoleb
    Options
    As always a bump for the weekend :) Let's go!
  • mandeenicoleb
    Options
    As always a bump for the weekend :) Let's go!
    again...love a growing support group
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me to i'm positive encourageing & I love my friends:)
  • myanko
    myanko Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Busy mom of three kids also looking for motivation and support to get back to where I want to be!
  • mandeenicoleb
    Options
    Bumping--forever avoiding a repeat thread from me :)
  • lilkai4u
    lilkai4u Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started on my quest for a healthier lifesyle. As of today I am down 6.3 lbs. I have more to go but it's a great start. I too am looking for friends that will with motivation and I will do the same.

I don't find much support or motivation at home (my boyfriend is great but loves me as I am) I am not doing this for anyone but myself; I know I'm not at a healthy weight for my height and hitting a 30 BMI this year was a big eye opener for me.

I decided to invest in myself I am working out with a personal trainer and he has helped me establish an eating plan of 1200 calories each day....so like I said I'm off to a great start but don't want to lose what motivation I have.

So if any of you are looking for someone to motivate and support you I'll gladly accept your friendship if you can do the same for me...

Thanks!
    Kai
  • mandeenicoleb
    Options
    Because I don't like posting the same thread again and again, I just bump this one. I've had amazing results so far thanks to all of the support and always looking to expand.
  • StaEast
    StaEast Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm new to the site so I would love to be added and I will do the same! I need all the support I can get in my journey to become a healthier me! I am a wife and mother of two with 40 knocking on my door. I don't mind letting 40 in I just would like to do a 50lb renovation first. LOL!:happy: Motivation/support is the key to success!