6 months of hard work and 41lbs later...

Options
2»

Replies

• immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I kept looking for this post, but I couldn't find it (yeah a bit technically challenged this morning :laugh: )

You have done and are doing the most wonderful job. Your 6 month improvement are just AMAZING!!!! Such an inspiration!

I'm glad to be your friend and support you on your entire journey :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    Outstanding job! Congratulations on all of your hard work! You should be very proud..............
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    Awesome! What a big change! Looking good! Bet your feeling great!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I thank you for your kind words, your encouragement, your motivation and support! I really appreciate it! :flowerforyou:
  • INEED2LOSE
    INEED2LOSE Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!! WTG!!!!!! :smile:
  • khughett
    Options
    Wow! I think you look fabulous already! I checked out your profile pics and you have accomplished so much already! Very inspiring to all of us who need to lose weight. I just started My Fitness Pals on August 6, 2010 and would like to lose 50 lbs. Thank you for showing your before and after pics because that's what we need to see! Results! Good for you!!

1589032.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Diane you should be so proud of yourself!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congrats!!! Keep up the good work and I wish I could get those inches like you did. Even when I had a trainer for 6 months my hips did not move that much. You doing girl!! By next year for the wedding you are going to be a lean machine :laugh:

I have a question about the leg press? How much are you pressing? You should be pressing over your body weight? Wow, if that is the case I am way under. But I am not going to push it because of my knees. I was just wondering. Go lady!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    You are rock'n and inspirational goes to show what determination and hard work can do!
  • Dionne2010
    Options
    wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to gooooooooooooooooo! I am so very proud of you!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    I have a question about the leg press? How much are you pressing? You should be pressing over your body weight? Wow, if that is the case I am way under. But I am not going to push it because of my knees. I was just wondering. Go lady!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hi Molly and thank you so much for your encouragement! So the test they have me do calculates how much weight I'd be able to press if I were to only do it one time. Since that is so hard on your body, they don't recommend that so they have me press as much as I can as many times as I can with the goal being between 6 and 10 times. And then based on how much weight they put on the machine and how many times I was able to press it, (they apparently have a formula to figure this out) they can calculate what my max lift would be.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I just ooked at your pics. Great job! I can really see a difference. :drinker:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    You are all so sweet!

My success has 4 components.

1. Proper Nutrition
    2. Cardiovascular Exercise
    3. Strength Training
    4. Constant Coaching

That is what the trainer and nutrition coach have taught me. I think they are absolutely right. All of these components are vital for successful weight loss. You guys are my #4. I really do need your encouragement. We all need encouragement. That is why this site is so wonderful. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!