• FocusEnergy
    Options
    Puffin's cinnamon cereal... that's it no milk :D
    great source of fiber too!
  • wendimlee
    wendimlee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Okay...here is my go to snack....

Take one large container of cottage cheese (fat-free) and mix with any flavor jello-o packet (I love cherry!!). Then fold-in half container of fat-free cool whip. Add any type of fruit and sit overnight! Can we say "HEAVENLY"?? :smokin:

I also love almonds, baby-bell cheese, fiber-one bars, and laughing cow products!

Yum! Must try this!

Here are some of my under 100 calorie snacks:

- baby carrots and reduced guilt guacamole from Trader Joes
    - string cheese
    - one piece of whole wheat or sprouted bread, toasted and topped with sliced cucumber and 1 tsp of spicy brown or dijon mustard
    - laughing cow low-calorie wedges
    - 1 T of dark chocolate peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co
    - half a serving of Chipins (love the white cheddar flavor, and 14 chips is 60 cals!)

I also keep 90 cal bars on me at all times, just in case I get hungry. Right now I really like Special K's pretzel dark chocolate bar. So good!
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I love

• white cheddar rice cakes
    • fresh berries
    • celery with PB (keep in mind you can't go crazy with the PB on this one :laugh: )
    • cracker barrel mini cheese squares
    • hard boiled eggs
  • alf0316
    alf0316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm really lovin strawberries right now...and if you really feel like treatin yourself put a small amount of nutella on the top mmm (:
    and carrots, they make great snacks just to crunch away on
  • codeine
    codeine Posts: 1
    Options
    Stew apples and pears either or. Add cinnamon powder ( plenty of) bit of sugar if you like, i add a bit of cocoa powder too. Stew up store in fridge. mix with either, yogurt, cottage cheese, porridge or as it is. If you add alot of cinnamon it really comes out in the mixtures you add it to same with the cocoa powder
  • wannabfitnevarez
    wannabfitnevarez Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow i was reading some of the other replies on snacks, i snack a big part of my day in between meals and i also look for low calorie snacks myself. i have found if you have a dollar tree store near by where EVERYTHING is a dollar that is the place to go for your low calorie snacks without spending a large amount of money as if you went to a supermarket. i also eat snack pack puddings under 100 calories. animal crackers, vegetable crackers, they have these cookie packs made with fudge striped cookies, or regular cookie packs that are 100 calories also. Jelly bellies are the bomb only at 4 calories for each jelly belly. i also buy my chips there they are called right bites you can eat 22 of these small chips for only 140 calories, i also purchase my chunky salsa there its delicious. so many snacks to choose from at dollar tree, so if you have one nearby go and stock up.
  • LittleLessCurves
    Options
    I LOVE the new Kellogg's Special K® Chocolatey Caramel Pastry Crisps, they are only 100 calories for 2 crisps, and they are perfect for a sweet snack!! :tongue:
  • roni87
    roni87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    apples and pb
    clery and pb
    fiber one 90 cal bars... delish
    fruit salad... it is the season
    slices of peppers carrots and cucumber with fat free ranch to dip them in
    a bowl of honey nut cheereos with almond milk
    popcorn
  • Kitteeee
    Kitteeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump 4 later :)
  • emmadailey39
    emmadailey39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    blue buny fudge lites 2 bars 70 cal makes feel like u r cheating because u can eat 2 lol
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I might be the only person I know who LOVES tofu but about 100g or say half a cup cubed and a miso soup on the side and I'm still coming in under 100 cals. Plenty of protein to keep me full, it's practically a mini meal!

You could chow down on 2 cups of steamed broccoli and it's still around 100cals. Same goes for roasted veggies so long as you're roasting the right ones: Squash, onions, tomatoes, zucchini/courgette, eggplant/aubergine etc. I've found I don't even need any oil for these and they're still so so good!

For protein a half cup of beans. I usually dry fry to make them warm and a little mushy, plenty of lemon and maybe mixed herbs and that will keep me going a while... around 100cals again!

I think on the whole I try to go for unprocessed and fresh as possible, I find I can usually get more bang for my buck in terms of volume of food I can eat. When I compare 100cals of say cookies vs 100 cals of watermelon I know what's going to keep me going for longer.
  • mindyrae22
    mindyrae22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • wendimlee
    wendimlee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So many great ideas!
  • niqueMorbius
    Options
    Yoplait light yogurt, Glass of low sodium V8 with about 8 whole wheat Crackers, Light Frigo Cheese stick with a piece of fruit, Celery with PB, Hummus on a 100 Cal Pita bread slice, Carrots and PB or Hummus, Banana, Protein bar, just a few of my snacks of choice!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Mines boring but spinach with balsamic vinaigrette = 39 cals.

I want to try one of those ww pops that are 80 cals
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    rice cakes. yeah the "cardboard" stuff. i like the caramel and the cheese flavors of them.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Greek Strained Yogurt Dip(Tzatziki) and veggies.
    Dill Pickles
    Microwave Bowl popcorn (you pop your own in a bowl like Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper bowl) :bigsmile:
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Agree!
  • sweetpeas317
    sweetpeas317 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump for later