Help me beat my craving!

Options
It's Saturday night, I'm watching a movie, and I desperately want to snack.
How do you fight off temptations to raid the fridge?

Replies

• Chaosrose8
    Chaosrose8 Posts: 39
    Options
    I like snacking on grapes at night. A little sweet, a little crunchy, they usually satisfy my cravings.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I make myself a bowl of popcorn. I have one of those cinema poppers, and I use the Becel light margarine with no extra salt, and finish it off with a little parmesan cheese and white cheddar seasoning. With the cinema popper I can control how many kernels I'm putting in, so I don't overdo it!
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Brushing your teeth can help... chew gum... Or something like popcorn - crunchy, salty, and a pretty big bowl is relatively low in calories (assuming you haven't doused it with butter)....
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    salty-snacks.jpg
    snacks[1].jpg
    Movie-Snacks.jpg

Lets make this a fair fight.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Make some tea - chew gum?

Or eat a small snack and take a night walk
  • PrettyUgly18
    PrettyUgly18 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    watermelon
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I do the popcorn thing! And I sprinkle it with Tony's so I don't eat too much! I have popcorn parties with my kids as well...we have special time while I'm fighting my craving and then I get so distracted with them that it takes my mind off of the craving!
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    I go for popcorn or baby carrots. Both are pretty healthy. I buy plain popcorn and add my own seasonings so I can control the calories. Or they have 100 calorie bags of buttered popcorn that are really great as well.