25 pounds down!

Options
KariRoseDoll
KariRoseDoll Posts: 47 Member
So, I'm still a work in progress, but I didn't realize how different I looked until my fiance took a picture of me the other day.

This is my before picture that I took about... five or six months ago.

2013-02-04_192702.jpeg

I was around 175 pounds at this point.

Here are my current photos...

2013-06-13_133337.jpeg

2013-06-13_133650.jpeg

Both of these photos were not taken with me holding my stomach in. I am roughly 149-152 in these photos... I tend to fluctuate a good deal daily. I only have ten more pounds to go until I hit goal.

It's an interesting feeling, to say the least. I started at my heaviest, which was about 200 pounds in middle school, and here I am today. For most of my life, I can't remember being smaller than 150 pounds. So, when I saw the 149 on the scale the other day... I was so happy to see it. I can literally say that I weigh less than I did in third grade, LOL! I didn't really believe I could do it until I started seeing the changes. I can't wait to see the rest of you beautiful people putting up your success stories. I love them!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!