Thee Dream Machine

Options
BikeRide005_zps2835bd11.jpg

img]http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo150/aesopsoze/BikeRide005_zps2835bd11.jpg[/img]

Went out for a long ride yesterday, 11 miles. Well long to me on that bike. It was given to me so I can't complain too much. Yet I sure will. LOL. I think it needed more air in the tires. Every little increase in incline was grunt work.

I started here.
BikeRide007_zps5340d8e8.jpg

It was 5.5 miles out and 5.5 miles back. Thank goodness no flat tires. Though I think my butt went flat.
BikeRide003_zpsbc4de7eb.jpg

Here's a look back.

BikeRide004_zps586e4ead.jpg

I made it and wow was I feeling good. Started listening to the radio along the way back home. Just feeling good and singing.

"I feel it in my bones, in my spine, and in my toes." Not sure if that the correct lyrics. Hmmm. "I'm chiropractic, chiropractic." I may have been a bit off key. Oh well only me in the Jeep. Lordie I'm tired.

Anyway I'm quite happy with one Aesop I tell you. Just a free feeling, totally free.

Replies

• Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow 11 miles is quite far, especially on a bike like that :D way to go!
    Putting some more air in the tires will definitely make your ride go smoother :)
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome ride my friend!! I'd invest in a padded seat if it were me. lol I couldn't even do a mile around here... gravel road is tough to ride on.