I shalt not eat crap

Options
2»

Replies

• geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I don't want to live in a world void of chocolate (crap).
  • emy61032
    emy61032 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hershey's bliss are small pieces of chocolate and only 35 calories each. I eat 1 or 2 of the dark chocolate ones every day and it works. Maybe something like that would be a good substitute and help control the temptation.
  • carriebonner
    Options
    awesome !!!!!!
  • carriebonner
    Options
    just get through an hr at a time... a cup of tea helps... as well as the Skinny Cow snacks
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I shalt not eat crap
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSsZPgw-dL1GkpgwRXxIbQOy7y5SImYEnAFfSI1cpELyfpk9IarA
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I was listening to NPR once and they were doing a blip on The Sugar Craving... One of the medical researchers was saying that it takes 21 days to break a habit. So, when it is getting to where I can't stand it, I hang a paper on the wall numbered 1-21 and just start checking off the days. It feels so good when you make it!!
  • zummerzet_lou
    zummerzet_lou Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    18th June - no choc or cakes! Had a busy day at work which helped!
  • amraf1024
    amraf1024 Posts: 74
    Options
    For me I write the calories on a piece of paper then ask myself do I really want to log that I ate this for xxx amount of calories? That usually does the trick for me or I drink some water that helps a lot too...good luck u can do it
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on making it thru today!!!!
  • zummerzet_lou
    zummerzet_lou Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Halfway through the day and it's raining so I can't get out at lunchtime for my usual cycle.

Been tempted a couple of times, but trying to remain strong - I like the idea of writing the "planned" calories down before giving in ....