Looking to share support & motivation with others

Options
Hi! I know this type of thing is usually done on the "Introduce Yourself" board but I already posted there a few weeks ago & didn't get much feedback so I thought I'd try here ;) Anyway, I already have some great friends here but I really need a few more non-judgemental friends for motivation, support & encouragement. I am pretty active here so I will offer the same in return :)

(And the reason I say I need "non-judgemental" friends is I eat mostly healthy but I don't claim to always eat "perfect" and I don't have an open diary. I do exercise most days. I'm not doing anything dangerous or extreme but I just don't want friends who will be putting me down or making me feel bad for my personal choices that are working for me. I had that happen on MFP in the past and I let it bring me down and I ended up being a drop-out and had to start all over with a new account! :flowerforyou: )

:smile: Sherry

Replies

• obiegirl
    obiegirl Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me! I'm interested in non-judgmental, motivated, positive people myself!
  • chattertess
    chattertess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm a cake maker haha, I'm the least likely to judge person on here!! I could always do with some more supportive friends :)
  • MeAnTtOBeThIn
    MeAnTtOBeThIn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    No "friends" should be judging you...they should be supporting you. I have fought the battle on weight watchers, and find it hard to meet people who support me. I am in a group on facebook too, but am trying to get off of weight watchers. I do not judge and expect the same respect in return...it's amazing how hard that is to find :)
  • Tiffy_Pea
    Tiffy_Pea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you like! I'm on the same boat as far as looking for no-judgement, high support and motivation.
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I think it's crazy to give up certain foods in order to lose weight. I personally want to lose weight and be happy. I am here everyday, and some days I exercise, some days I don't. I do what works for me, not anyone else.

Feel free to add me, (anyone) I will offer the same support/motivation in return.
  • heatherevans921
    Options
    I'm trying to find the same. If anyone would like to add me on here or Facebook.
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    Hi Sherry....feel free to add. The friends I have on MFP do not judge but encourage and have a good sense of humor which is important! Good luck!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    We all have our challenges...feel free to add me.

Wishing you much success on your journey.:smile:

8488541.png
  • Drunkenduckie
    Drunkenduckie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am in the same boat. I go on a health kick at least 6 times a year. This last time I didn't get my period for 6 months and if I ever want to have a chance at having kids, I need to make permanent changes. .. starting yesterday. You need to still have your cheats and convenience foods but the biggest thing is calories and portion. Yes, there are other important things but those are the best two to focus on.
  • myanko
    myanko Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me! Looking for much of the same myself!
  • nicoledfinn
    nicoledfinn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I eat what I want and rarely exercise ATM, but it is coming off! If it ain't broke, don't fix it!