Options
JeremiahStone
JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
What do you prefer and why?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,555 Member
    Options
    Shaven. I have a lot of histamine in my skin and any kind of "prickly" causes a bump to appear. I've had my unshaven chin on my arm and later broke out in hives on my arm.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Hair, because I look like a 12 year old without it.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on the guy! :smile:
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Clean shaven or just abit of stubble :) just appeals to me more, i dont really like hairy men, shaven head/short hair, clean shaven or a bit of stubble and abit of a hairy chest will do me :L
  • ZooQueen80
    ZooQueen80 Posts: 16
    Options
    I prefer my hubby clean shaved. For one, he has to daily for his job and two, I find him sexy without all that hair on his face. He has a five o'clock shadow by noon even after shaving so I don't think it would take him long to start looking like the Duck Dynasty boys if he were to stop shaving. When he is on leave he likes to grow facial hair to give his face a break from the razor....depending what he decides to do ...grow a beard or side burns and minimal facial hair I patiently wait for him to go back to work cause I know he has to shave.
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    the ladies, prefer stubble on me as i have been blessed with beautiful stubble :tongue:

Shaven makes me look more chiselled however, it must be that having hair on the face makes the face puffy?
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    Well trimmed and defined. Clean shaven kind of looks like a 12year old.. and no gross cave man beards.
  • AdriSaysRelax
    Options
    Agree, it depends on the guy but in general, facial hair is rad. The texture makes it fun to touch and just sorta hits home the *man* thing. Although, clean shaven is easier on a lady's skin. Stubble burn = ouch.
  • lozadee
    lozadee Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    PRO BEARD, fully accepting of stubble and most bald faced men i mentally add face fur on in my head :D
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    clean shave is the way to go in my opinion
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    For 90% of guys clean shaving, but there is a 10% of men who just look better with
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I love a little scruff :)
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    i like scruff. i don't even mind facial hair. My boyfriend looks like he's 14 clean-shaven. I much prefer him to have a bit of stubble. Of course, i love him either way.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Razors are expensive, yaknno. :tongue:
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I've dated guys with both. I can honestly say that it's the person and not the hair/facial hair that does it for me. The last guy I dated had a beard and I liked it best when it was close trimmed to about a quarter of an inch.

However, the friend who I have a HUGE crush on, he's not only clean shaven but shaves his head, too. He'd send me weak at the knees bald, clean shaven or in full caveman long hair and beard combo.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Chuck Norris, Santa, Jesus...Bottom line is, Beards are awesome and we all know it.
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    bit of stubble
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of scruff!
    Mmmmmm!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options