those of you who have dont or doing the 30 day shred.

Options
Today was my first day,
i pushed myself through the whole video! YAY!

Okay NOW heres the BIG question.
For those of you whove done it, what do you log it as on MFP?

Replies

• tishf
    tishf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started the Shred also, and have been listing it under circuit training. I saw it on another thread, and that is what a few other suggested also. Yesterday was my 3rd day... what a great workout.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    yep I logged it as circuit training

enjoy the Shred !
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    I really enjoyed the workout and i love how midway into it i really started to get my sweat on!
  • elmr34
    elmr34 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Circuit training, 20 minutes. However, I heard there is a formula, I got this from another thread because I can't find a thing on her website:

'30 day shred calorie burn - 3.267 calories burnt per pound every hour. Multiply by weight to get how many calories per hour you would burn and divide by 3 to get each 20 minute work out'
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    lasted 3 days..never again!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I wore an HRM. It was about 200 calories for me.
  • Britterboo22
    Options
    Circuit training, 20 minutes. However, I heard there is a formula, I got this from another thread because I can't find a thing on her website:

'30 day shred calorie burn - 3.267 calories burnt per pound every hour. Multiply by weight to get how many calories per hour you would burn and divide by 3 to get each 20 minute work out'

ok so i took 3.267 multiplied it by my weight which is 187 the divided it by 3 and came out with 203...Sound about right?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

ok so i took 3.267 multiplied it by my weight which is 187 the divided it by 3 and came out with 203...Sound about right?
    Sounds like a good estimate.
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If you wear a heart rate monitor you can create a new exercise for 30DS and put in the amount of calories you burned yourself. Otherwise I put it under circuit training, which seems to be the general idea.
  • Britterboo22
    Options

Sounds like a good estimate.

awesome! thank you guys for helping me out! youre the best
  • byrdiebee
    byrdiebee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yes, thanks! I just did 30DS for the first time, and had the same question. Thanks!
  • kfdowley
    kfdowley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started this last night, I burnt with my HRM 269 calories :-)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Circuit training General :) best of luck, stick with it, I got some amazing results from it.
  • ThaithaiChocolate
    ThaithaiChocolate Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have the video it hard good job I also have Jillian's x box game coming in the mail can't wait keep up the good work circuit training is what I put in hope this helps
  • kfdowley
    kfdowley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2, wasn't as bad as yesterday!