I'm new too....!

Some friends for support and encouragement would be so fantastic as I have quite a few pounds to lose and may be here for a while!

Logged in before but never really stuck to it so this time I'm having a good look about. It sounds like you guys really get a lot of help from one another.

Christina x

Replies

• battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Hi Christina,

Im Glenn

Good Luck with your journey and feel free to add me. :-)
  • Hi Glenn

Thanks for the add.

What's the craic with the forums? Do you find them helpful or do you find yourself in mentor mode more often?
  • jjay23
    jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
    Hi!,

this is my second time round and the support makes it soo much easier to stick to, feel free to add me :)
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    It depends on which forums you are in.

Some of them are really informative and helpful.

Some not so much. It all depends on what works for your and what your are looking to achieve.

The Fun forums are a good laugh as well
  • chezzac17
    chezzac17 Posts: 98 Member
    Im fairly new to...and not having much luck.....not sure what Im doing wrong........
  • _Moose51_
    _Moose51_ Posts: 86
    Hi and Good luck.
  • I'm new too and have quite a few pounds to lose. Hoping this will work for me. Any suggestions or encouragement will certainly be welcomed. My name is Laura.
  • chezzac17
    chezzac17 Posts: 98 Member
    Hi,how do you add people as friends pls?
  • Thanks everyone - will be looking out for you all....
  • Hi there! Feel free to add me, I'm not new but I could use some more friends! I keep my list small, but try to keep it full of motivated people who log everyday, or almost everyday! :)

I do warn people though, that I eat.... I eat to live, not live to eat! So if you're not afraid of a lifestyle that doesn't mean you starve yourself, add me!
  • By the way, if that's you in the photo, you look so much like Charlize Theron! (sp)
  • tanyadolan1
    tanyadolan1 Posts: 55 Member
    Hi Christina,

We are all behind you on this. We are all here to help and encourage each other no matter what. We all have good and bad days...no one's perfect.

Please add me as your friend if you so wish.

Tanya:flowerforyou:
  • Haha thanks - everyone says I look like her, wish I had the figure to match!

Thanks for your warm words x
  • Hi Tanya

The more encouragement we can get the better!

Thank you xx
  • Longisland2NC
    Longisland2NC Posts: 60 Member
    Welcome.....and I sent you a request too!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Welcome and enjoy your journey.
    Get a whole load of friends to help with accountability, ideas, support and of course fun times as well.

It all helps.
  • Thanks LongIsland x
  • Cheers Jim!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've hit my goals, but still try to be active on here. :)