Honest tracking!

Options
13»

Replies

• sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want honest tracking, pig-outs and all (if you see my diary today, I was at the Melting Pot and it's all there in gory detail). Honest logging is the only way to keep yourself accountable and to watch for trends that you might need to nip in the bud.
  • ElizabethLovesFood
    ElizabethLovesFood Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    me too im scanning barcodes as im cooking and log everything usually before i even eat..aggrevates my husband..and log all my fast food too
  • Healingnutritionsolutions
    Options
    I am brually honest and post my diary as well. There is no sense in hiding anything since, your result will show it anyway! Some days and weeks I do really exceptional and still have no movement on the scale. Other times I eat candy bars, high fat foods, or eat out and will post that too. Cracker barrel and Longhorn Steakhouse are a couple of our favorites, where we can track reasonably due to their website helping us out. I blog on occasion, lose track of tracking when I get super busy with classes, go great on working out then fall off like a stone... lol. I am just human, back on here and finally adding friends to make me more accountable, trying to stay faithfully tracking and finding motivation in the masses here... which has already helped with my third go round on here.
  • Healingnutritionsolutions
    Options
    :wink:
    You can add me if you'd like to. I log honestly each day. I mean, what the heck is the point if you don't!?!?!?

I SOoooooo agree!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I log daily, weigh everything (that i can) and every single bite gets logged.

I believe IIFYM. So I'm not a clean eater & will eat some "junk" foods or allow myself treats, but i try to stay under my cal goal if i do. Of course, i'm human...so that doesn't always happen. Its there for the world to see. warts and all. :smile:

feel free to add me, and other like minded mfp'ers may as well
  • Dexy24
    Dexy24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Scanning barcodes?
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I only do lie tracking. I took the time to sign up here to lie to myself. I was not meeting my LYING macros IRL. Sorry.

Why do you apologise? You put up a stupid post and then apologise for it. Are you sorry you put it up or just sorry that it was such a stupid thing to do?
  • fleurdelis504
    Options
    I log everything, that way when I do mess up I can see how bad it is, and next time think is it worth it.
  • blueexpy45
    blueexpy45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I understand your point. I do allow myself a cheat day on the weekends and occasionally once through the week. Even when I do, I still include it in my logs so I can see exactly where I am. There's no need to cheat or be ashamed of it because no one is perfect, no matter how it may seem. This is a tool to help, not to make you feel bad about your choices. The great thing about this journey is that you can always begin again if you keep a positive mindset and not beat yourself up!
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I log everything. I'm not the greatest eater at time's but I'm honest and am losing weight.
  • rhondajoco
    rhondajoco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I definitely log everything. I've gone way over my goal caloric intake over the past three days, but it is all a learning experience and I don't think I have anything to gain by cheating. It helps to look at the 7-day (or even the 30-day) reports to see just how many days I've done well, regardless of the bad days. I really feel that if a person keeps logging, no matter how "poorly" they are eating, it will keep one mindful of what they are consuming and will all pay off in the long run.
  • heytherelameman
    heytherelameman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I log everything and am always looking for new friends. (This goes to anyone)

I tend to be a little more lax on weekends, not minding if I go over my 1840 goal by a few hundred.
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Please, feel free to add me! I have an open diary and definitely log everything I eat and drink.
  • dlmaylor
    dlmaylor Posts: 25
    Options
    You can add me I log everything good or bad
  • M00NPYE
    M00NPYE Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary too.. good days and bad days! feel free to add me.
  • determineki
    Options
    New to this app need friends and motivation add me:)