Does your feet get smaller as you loose weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a UK size 6 to 5 while losing weight, I didn't realise my feet might shrink a bit lol :) Great excuse for more shoe shopping too :wink:
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a lot to lose only have lost around 20 pounds and have about 18 to go. My show size is the same but my feet are even more narrow now which is annoying because they were narrow to begin with. Now my feet do not stay on the sole of my running sneakers as they slide side to side because there is too much room. And I have trouble finding a good pair. It has actually caused a lot of unnecessary pain in my knees and ankles from all my HIIT and Plyo. NEED A GOOD NEW PAIR OF SHOES!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing with that much of a change it has more to do with the sizing of the shoes. But I've lost 1-1.5 sizes and I don't need the wide width in some shoes anymore.

I've also noticed that my toes look longer!
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yep. Lost almost 100 pounds total and went from an 8 1/2 to a 7 1/2 (sometimes a 7!). My rings size has also gone from a 7 to a 5 1/2!
  • maryv83
    maryv83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sure does! I have small feet to begin with, but I went from a 6/12 to a 6. I realized it once day when my shoes were rubbing the backs of my ankles and I had blisters. I could fit nearly three fingers behind my foot. I was amazed. I had to buy new shoes.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I think so.