Any New Zealanders or Australians??

2»

Replies

• paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    I live in Australia but I'm a lot older than you. Also, am I the only guy on here?? lol

not now :)
  • Tendlr
    Tendlr Posts: 17
    Hi, another Aussie here - Brisbane.
    Look forward to checking in and learning more about the program
  • Hi, I'm 19 years and a New Zealander! my starting weight is 65kg and goal weight of 58 kg, 5"3 :)
  • wadsy55
    wadsy55 Posts: 3
    Looking forward to getting fitter!
  • emmamurphy82
    emmamurphy82 Posts: 7 Member
    Im 31 from the Hunter Valley, NSW.

This is my first week, but I'm certainly not new to the whole weight loss game :/
  • jessicabillman77
    jessicabillman77 Posts: 39 Member
    another aussie here :)
    23, 166cm, 120kg starting weight :(

please add me :)
  • EGirl7
    EGirl7 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm an Aussie - 37, female, 161.5 - from Melbourne! I've been using Calorie King for my weight loss tracking, but a friend (GenF32 - I think a few of you are friends of her here, from what I've seen?) has been using MyFitnessPal and I liked the look of the app, so I'm using that too for the rest of it.

My starting weight was 80 kg (well, 79.9...so I just call it 80) and I was aiming for 60 kg, which I got to...slightly less, actually. Then I figured, my healthy weight range is from 52 to 66, so I may as well get to 55. 2.7 kilos to go. :-)

I'm also a diabetic, which - along with having plantar fasciitis and Achilles' tendonitis - has been the trickiest part of all this. Balancing it all is tricky. It also doesn't help that I'm a raging chocoholic and an emotional eater! :-P

I started this in March 2011 and never really had a particular time-frame for getting to my goal. That's still the case. Just as well, because what with the injuries and everything else, I probably would've packed it in a long time ago if I was up against that as well. :-)

So, there you go - feel free to add me!

Cheers!

Emma.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Just wanted to say hi to the New Zealanders! I'm a Les Mills instructor and I am DYING to get to NZ someday. It just looks stunning. Lucky dogs. :-)
  • littlefeathers
    littlefeathers Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, Im from Auckland and I'm looking for someone who has similar stats and goals as me :) I'm 5'6 and currently 66.6kg, aiming for 56.6.
  • :glasses:
    Hi-I'm an Aussie and the more motivational friends on this journey the better I say!It's my first day...and first post:blushing:
  • lizardcave
    lizardcave Posts: 42 Member
    I am! Well, I'm an expat living in the USA, and older than most of you -- a whopping 35 years old. ;)

Feel free to add me -- I'm 6' tall, have kids, work FT, and try to eat clean. (Although, what I wouldn't give for a minimum chips with chicken salt right now.)