Options

Replies

• Green_Ash
    Green_Ash Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! :)
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    excellent NSV - was laughing at you having to check with 6 different towels before you accepted it - nice victory :)

lol, I'm one of those people that wants to make Extra sure something's real before I get excited, because the disappointment when it's not is worse ;)
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    congrats but pics or it didn't happen!:devil:

Ha ha ha... maybe in another 48 lbs when I reach goal. :P
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    Definitely not silly!!

I had the same situation and thought 'really? even the TOWELS fit me better now?!'

ENJOY IT AND WELL DONE!

Exactly!!! And thanks. It was an unexpected and great NSV for me.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I've had this NSV too. Loved it. Congrats on your victory!
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    Congrats--sounds like you are losing inches! That's more important than pounds anyway. Are you measuring yourself with a tape measure?

I haven't been measuring, but I'm pretty sure I've started losing inches because of the C25k I've been doing (on week 5) and then I've been doing some ab workouts at home. I probably should measure... would nice to see how much I've lost when I finally reach goal.
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    It's NOT silly....for those of us who've been there it's one of those things that makes your heart soar! Congrats and just imagine how many more NSVs are yet to come????? Makes ya all excited doesn't it :love:
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Oh an, can I relate to that! We spend a night in Motel 6 a while back and their little towel covered all of me - I almost cried it made me so happy.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This made me giggle. I remember when I was pregnant with my kids and the towel had my lady bits showing. My bf would always giggle at me. Such a huge NSV congrats you are doing great!
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I think the day to day changes are more exciting than the scaled moving.
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great NSV!! Keep up the great work!
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It's not silly! That's a great feeling! Recently I just had that feeling again.
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Not silly at all!!! This is my goal! I don't care what the weight is, I just want the towel to fit! I'm so happy for you :-)
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Way to celebrate the little BIG things!!! Keep up the great work
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    yay!!! Its awesome, there are no silly NSV they are all important & I've had this same one & it was one of my favorites!! WTG girl!
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love it! That's awesome!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Congrats--sounds like you are losing inches! That's more important than pounds anyway. Are you measuring yourself with a tape measure?

I haven't been measuring, but I'm pretty sure I've started losing inches because of the C25k I've been doing (on week 5) and then I've been doing some ab workouts at home. I probably should measure... would nice to see how much I've lost when I finally reach goal.

I would definitely recommend measuring--eventually, you will hit a plateau as far as the scale goes, but you can still keep track of inches lost.
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!! Keep up the great work!
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    It's the little things in life...

I had one the other day too. I haven't driven my truck in over a year. I got in it and I couldn't reach the pedals. But the silly part is that we couldn't figure out how to pull the seat forward. No one has ever had to move the seat, so I had to have my husband drive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!