Motivation would be awesome!!

Options
Hello Everyone

I’m about a month in, using myfitnesspal, and I have to say it’s really helping me out. I just recently started the Carb Nite Solution (if any of you have heard of it/ are on it)! Today is my first Carb Nite after my 10 day stint of 30g of Carbs or less- woo- feeling good :) Just looking to add a few people who are in a similar area of weight loss/ need encouragement as well.

My last weigh in was as 129, and I’m hoping to get down to 120, but I’ll be happy with anything between 125-120!

A little bit about my body type:
I am a 5’5 pear. And as some of you may know, pear’s hold all their weight in the thighs (wooo- not!) And try as I may, I can never get that fat off. Being that it’s once again beach season, and the heat of NYC is to much to bear without wearing shorts, I’m trying to get back to my best and knock off this unwanted fat.

So join in an give me some help- Success through friendship is the best way to go!

-M

Replies

• broham11
    broham11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the same body type :( Add me and let's be friends!!
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello! I want to lose 8 lbs total and have 3-4 lbs to go! Go ahead and add me if you like....I log on daily and my diary is open to my friends!