MFP inspired me.. paying it forward with Before/Current Pics

Options

Replies

• luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    Awesome!! I can't wait til I can have some before and after pics :) I took some even though I hate having my pic taken for that very purpose
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look super sexy...amazing transformation..you are an inspiration...love ya
  • sweetpeas317
    sweetpeas317 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great and you are inspiring, thank you for posting:smile:
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Our 'stats' are so close! I am 5 foot tall and my highest weight was 212. Started MFP at 207 and now down to 194. Your post gives me a lot of hope. Thanks for posting and CONGRATS on doing such a great job!
  • jennybean1985
    Options
    Our 'stats' are so close! I am 5 foot tall and my highest weight was 212. Started MFP at 207 and now down to 194. Your post gives me a lot of hope. Thanks for posting and CONGRATS on doing such a great job!

Wow! We have almost identical stats! if you haven't already, TAKE PICTURES! 30 pounds doesn't sound like a HUGE amount, but on tiny people it apparently makes a huge difference. I was getting discouraged by the scale not going down and decided to compare pictures and was pretty floored at the difference.
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thank-you for sharing :)

I know exactly what you mean about pictures......but you look lovely and are clearly doing fantastic. Keep up the most awesome work!!!
  • belleamour
    belleamour Posts: 31
    Options
    great job! you look good!
  • joolsmitchell
    joolsmitchell Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Massive congratulations! You really look so much better. Thank you so much for sharing..I look forward to being able to do the same. :-)
  • Shuntele
    Shuntele Posts: 5
    Options
    GREAT JOB and CONGRATULATIONS!!! How long and how often do you run/walk/jog?
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank you for your story , I am over 300 pounds at 5'3 3/4 and its hard to keep myself going. I come on daily to read the stories to keep myself going , I know I can do this and the more stories I read keep my mind telling me that. I am worth this fight , keep going it will happen even if TOM makes you gain 10 pounds of water , it will come off and then some. So I hope anyone that feels embarrassed of there body and has changed it and looks as amazing as you do posts there story , the rest of us that are in the same boat or we wouldn't be here can use that as a tool because I know it helps me. So a BIG warm HUG to you and a HUGE THANK YOU !!! You look amazing !!!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep it up!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    omgah you look great! keep it uuuuuup!

I have a skirt in my closet that I would LOVE to fit into. I'll come back here when I'm trying to psych myself into getting on my elliptical. ^_^
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! i'm inspired by YOU now ;)
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Wow... good for you! Your goals/stats are pretty close to mine though I'm starting a little lighter than you did... 5'2, SW 180, CW 175, GW 145.

You look great! Very inspiring.. thank you for sharing! Keep up the good work :)
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    lovely post and really pleased for you, looking great

the difference in your face from the before pic and your profile pic is immense, well done :)
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • jennybean1985
    Options
    GREAT JOB and CONGRATULATIONS!!! How long and how often do you run/walk/jog?

Thank you! :) I try to walk/jog/run one hour or 3 miles. 3-4 miles seems to be my breaking point when my legs want to fall off or I have completely melted into a puddle. I go about 4-6 times a week. Even if I have to run in place, it is better than sitting. I did insanity fit test and the 1st day and nearly died, but I was able to burn 700-900 calories and that's pretty close to what I burn from walking/jogging/running
  • jennybean1985
    Options
    I just want to thank you for your story , I am over 300 pounds at 5'3 3/4 and its hard to keep myself going. I come on daily to read the stories to keep myself going , I know I can do this and the more stories I read keep my mind telling me that. I am worth this fight , keep going it will happen even if TOM makes you gain 10 pounds of water , it will come off and then some. So I hope anyone that feels embarrassed of there body and has changed it and looks as amazing as you do posts there story , the rest of us that are in the same boat or we wouldn't be here can use that as a tool because I know it helps me. So a BIG warm HUG to you and a HUGE THANK YOU !!! You look amazing !!!

Thank you! I really truly believe I wouldn't have been able to do it without the success stories... I never thought I would be able to make a big enough change to help inspire someone. if you need any help or encouragement, I'd be happy to help! :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW now that there shows hard work paying off...Love it...Great Progress
  • jennybean1985
    Options
    omgah you look great! keep it uuuuuup!

I have a skirt in my closet that I would LOVE to fit into. I'll come back here when I'm trying to psych myself into getting on my elliptical. ^_^

Haha! I love the elliptical machine... burn a ton of calories! When I first started out I watched The Biggest Loser while working out. People 2x heavier doing jumping jacks and running! It was inspiring and insane. If they could do it then surely none of my "excuses" were good enough to not do it. Jillian Michael's is insane and when I think I'm going to die I just remember her yelling at people and saying they can't stop because they will not die. Kept my butt moving. If you can get through an entire episode it is like 1 hour and 25 min! I watched it on Hulu Plus or perhaps it was Netflix. I also ran during hockey games... so ran during the period, sat during intermission, ran for second period, etc.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!