• BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    feel free to add me
  • ShaniB729
    ShaniB729 Posts: 18
    add me if you like :)
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Good Luck on your journey... I am on almost everyday and I love talking to people and meeting new friends... anyone who would like to add me , please feel free to send a short note and a request..
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    you are more than welcome to add me if you would like.
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    I'd love some more friends for encouragement and motivation!
    Anyone can add me :)
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Sure thing! Friend me if you want to!
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Sure thing! Anyone can friend me if they want to!
  • add me please x
  • erpar4
    erpar4 Posts: 25 Member
    Im 22, anyone feel free to add me! Always looking for motivation and support
  • heyy im new here
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    yeah, feel free to add :), anyone else too. Really low on friends for being here for quite a while.
  • Shuntele
    Shuntele Posts: 5
    Hello All!!! Count me in as well. Feel free to add me as well. WE CAN ALL DO THIS!!! LET'S GET IT! :) #Healthylifestyle
  • New to the group. Feel free to add me :-)
  • iamvick
    iamvick Posts: 11 Member
    I'm fairly new - still getting used to everything. Anyone is free to add me - the more the merrier!
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    Feel free to add me!! I love to help keep people motivated :)
  • ICP94
    ICP94 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I am new at thisand I need your help!
    Even though I had signed on to MFP a while ago I had not done anything with it. I don’t even know how the system works actually. I have heard great stories of success and I want to be a part of that success.
    I lack motivation, I was wondering if I might join you in encouraging each other in reaching our goal. Currently I don’t have any friends to go through the system with me and I believe there is strength and success in numbers. So would you be a friend and join me in my struggles?