Cast the above person as a character in a film!

Options

Replies

• JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Oooh, there's mischief in that face! I'm thinking a remake of Emma, starring you as the title character!

Ex-Russian Spy who is being hunted down by every global super power on planet earth because of her knowledge of their evils. :)
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    War movie!! :P Kick azz soldier!!
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    slasher flick...the rebel teen who survives but is forever haunted by nightmares
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    fufi04 - Nerdy girl who turns out to be even hotter than the popular girls!!
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options
    A famous boxer in a biopic
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    little cute girl that makes everyone laugh as she discloses private family info
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Sister to the little girl who makes everyone laugh that discloses family info.
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    Bully guy but turns out to be the hero
  • AdriSaysRelax
    Options
    Oooh, there's mischief in that face! I'm thinking a remake of Emma, starring you as the title character!

Ex-Russian Spy who is being hunted down by every global super power on planet earth because of her knowledge of their evils. :)

Man, I bet I die tragic, ha!

@rhea- Disney musical, about battling bands. You're the lead guitarist, electric o'course!
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Kung Fu princess!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

Man, I bet I die tragic, ha!

@rhea- Disney musical, about battling bands. You're the lead guitarist, electric o'course!

the chick with whom Alan and Stu end up having a threesome on a crazy night of debauchery in Hangover 4
  • tlangenfeld
    tlangenfeld Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    an outlaw in a funny western
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    the saucy friend in a romantic comedy that pushes the main character to go on the date that starts the film, while having dialogue that keeps the film centered in the 'comedy' part of the romantic comedy.
  • tlangenfeld
    tlangenfeld Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    the saucy friend's sidekick in a romantic comedy that convinces the main character to go on the date with him that starts the film, while having dialogue that keeps the film centered in the 'comedy' part of the romantic comedy.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    the saucy friend's sidekick in a romantic comedy that convinces the main character to go on the date with him that starts the film, while having dialogue that keeps the film centered in the 'comedy' part of the romantic comedy.

WE'RE SAUCY FRIENDS IN A ROMANTIC COMEDY!!!! :D WOO
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Internet mogul who finds his true calling after he has a near death experience.
  • StrongFitSexy
    Options
    John smith from Pocahontas
  • grggmrtn
    grggmrtn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Lara Croft :)
  • GetFitWOD
    GetFitWOD Posts: 34
    Options
    the tough, kick *kitten* female cop

that was for StrongFit