5'5 females how much do you weigh?

Options
2»

Replies

• Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    168lbs currently, working my way towards 150lbs then will reevaluate my goals from there. I lift a lot so I tend to wear bigger pants sizes (US size 10) just because my booty wont fit into anything smaller :laugh:
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and currently weigh about 55kg.
  • nelsonhrae
    nelsonhrae Posts: 37
    Options
    I am 5'5 and currently about 135 lbs. I wear between 2/4 usually. Size is really dependent on your own body and the clothing manufacturers.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5".

I wore a size 4 or 6 at 135 pounds, but it was at ~18% body fat.
    (and this was a 1990's size 4 to 6)
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    As others have said, it's going to depend on your body composition, but just to add one more for comparison:

5' 4.75"; US size 1/2; 116 lbs; small frame

This time last year:

5'4.75"; US size 0; 109 lbs; small frame

That added weight from last year to now was put on in conjunction with a whole lot of weight lifting to give you an idea of body composition.
  • InfinityStars
    Options
    @Puffingmuffin Just to say, it's not necessarily weight, I weigh nearly the same as you (120lbs) and I'm 5'7 and fit a UK 6 (sometimes 8 depending on brand but I'm definitely a 6 in places like Next and New Look). I lost a size by decreasing my body fat percentage, which actually gained me 5lbs because muscle is more dense than fat but I lost a clothes size and 2 inches off my waist (it's always been small but it's now 23").
  • proudandprejudiced
    Options
    deleted my comment cause I realised this was for 5'5'' women lol.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Too much
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    5'5
    Weight (Size)
    HW: 177 (13)
    LW: 130 (8)
    CW: 150 (10)
    GW: 138
    (dream goal weight: 125)

I have a curvy frame. Big hips and tatas. I would LOVE to be super skinny again, but thanks to puberty I don't think 110lb will ever look good on me again. I personally think you are at a fantastic weight and you look great!
  • skymel14
    skymel14 Posts: 30
    Options
    May I ask why you want to be a UK6/US2? I am currently a US12 so I really have no room to talk here (as my goal is to get down to a US6). I am concerned that some of the comments on this blog could trigger the beginnings of an eating disorder.........
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 155 lbs. i currently wear a (US) size 8.
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You should probably be less worried about the number on the clothing and just focus on building muscle, getting into a healthy fat % then just live with whatever dress size you are. Just because someone can fit into a size 2US, doesnt mean they are in good shape. For someone 5'5, medium frame at 123 you really dont need to lose anymore weight. I dont think its going to kill you if you are really determined to lose a few more lbs, but trying to drop an entire dress size ( approx 10lbs) is kind of extreme.

You may just not have the frame to fit size 2 clothing, if you have wider hips then you are going to start pushing unhealthy weights just to fit into a size 2. Being a size 4 does not make you fat, not even close.

I think a lot of good advice was given in here, focus on building muscle, and reducing fat % at a healthy level. You may get to size 2 that way, you may not, but don't worry about sizes. Everyone has a different body and will fit different sizes even at the same weight and height.

I am 5'4, one pound more than you (124) and I am a size two in a lot of brands, but a size 4 in many others. Dont sweat sizes, sizes are never the same and arent a good measure for success.