60 lbs down in 6 months (PICS)

Options

Replies

• melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congrats....You look fantastic!!! Love the dress too.

When I read these posts it amazes me how much everyone loses in such a short time. I have been working out 5-6 (mostly 6) days a week and watching/logging every bite but cannot show the same progress. I work all day so maybe I am not working out more that 60 mins on most workouts. I know we are all different and the important thing is that the pounds and inches are steady coming off. I'd love for my progress to go a little quicker. Of course it didn't come on in a day and it won't come off in a day.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congrats....You look fantastic!!! Love the dress too.:happy:

sorry don't know how to delete posts, hit submit twice.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! You look fabulous!!!!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    This is the first time I am attempting to post pics so hopefully it will work.

I started getting serious about eating better and exercising the week after Christmas. I joined a gym about 3-4 months ago and now I'm hooked. I workout almost daily. My first goal was to reach the lowest weight I recall ever seeing on a scale. I reached that goal about a week ago.

BeforeAfter602_zpsfc7f9631.png
    BeforeAfter60_zps17418f88.png

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!
  • mstep1113
    mstep1113 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on all your success!
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - you look fantastic - that is a huge major accomplishment - you go girl!!! :flowerforyou:
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Look at you showing off those little legs. Nice job!:flowerforyou:
  • deehart16
    deehart16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You are definitely an inspiration.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!! You look happy and oh so fantastic!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great commitment!!
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sexy lady! Keep it up and mega congrats!!
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats....You look fantastic!!! Love the dress too.

When I read these posts it amazes me how much everyone loses in such a short time. I have been working out 5-6 (mostly 6) days a week and watching/logging every bite but cannot show the same progress. I work all day so maybe I am not working out more that 60 mins on most workouts. I know we are all different and the important thing is that the pounds and inches are steady coming off. I'd love for my progress to go a little quicker. Of course it didn't come on in a day and it won't come off in a day.

Hi Mel. I do workout about an hour daily but I have to make time for it. I get up at 4:45am and head to the gym. My 18 year old son is of course there with his little sister at that time. Any other time of the day he is in school or working so I have to take what I can get. In order to stick with a steady routine I figure the crack of dawn has to work. I am also sure to add in strength training at least every other day, as they say muscle burns calories even at rest. And yes, definitely have patience with yourself. I weigh myself on Saturday only so I don't stress myself out.

SN: I have muscles in my thighs and biceps that are totally noticable in just 3 months! That alone motivates me.
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments. I was almost in tears. You all motivate me! :happy:
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing and look how excited and happy you are...You should be...Geat work!
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    It's incredible what a difference those 60 pounds made in your appearance. Seriously, it looks more like 100 pounds lost. Good job!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! Keep up the amazing work and you will be where you want to be in no time!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Congrats on your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!