Zumba: don't see what all the fuss is about

Options
2»

Replies

• truckers_wife
    Options
    I love Zumba. I am sooooo not coordinated. So I'm glad I got Zumba for my Wii. No one to see me....lol. By the time I went to a class I had alot of the basic moves down, so I didn't feel so self-conscience. But I quit going cause I really didn't care for the instructor. I got a more intense workout with the Wii. So, I agree with those who say the instructor can make all the difference
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am down 65 pounds and attribute most if that to my amazing Zumba curcuit class!! There several things I have learned in the last year of Zumba..... You need to find the right instructer!! You need to push yourself hard!! I love the circuit, it involves weights and extra abb work! It works for me because I absolutely love my Zumba family and my inspirational teacher!! Best of luck!!
  • KatieEstle
    Options
    my chest strap HRM shows that I burn anywhere from 700-1000 cal in an hour Zumba class
  • lostgrl85
    lostgrl85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've just started going to Zumba classes in the last month or so and I love it! The more I go, the more addicted I become. I have balance issues and a weak lower body, so I have to modify it to my ability, but it has helped me to strengthen up so much in just a short time. Each class I do I can do more of the moves. I wear a bodybugg, and I usually burn around 700-800 calories per class.