Replies

• Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, feel free to add (:
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    open Diary for me too. Please don't hesitate to add me (and that goes for everyone).
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOOVE Friends with open diaries :-) I love to get ideas. Feel free to add me, as my diary is open as well :flowerforyou:
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    My diary is full of potatoes, Watermelon, Corn on the cob and fruit and veg smoothies.
    You can look and laugh at mine but I exercise it all away daily.
  • KisstalBlue
    KisstalBlue Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have an open diary, and I log honestly, even when I hate to admit I ate a cheeseburger. I find it helps keep me honest and aware of what I'm taking in, anyone may add me as a friend, I log daily and am very supportive
  • Terry903
    Terry903 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just opened my diary. I didn't know it was closed! Feel free to look! I think I eat healthy mostly balance meals. I substituted cereal for ice cream years ago, and that is why it falls under snacks.
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel,

Mine is open to any and everyone. No one yells at me for my choices, but the clean eating group would cringe if they saw my diet. At this point in my journey toeard a healthier weight I am only concerned with keeping my calories below my goal on a weekly basis. I never sweat going over on any particular day. I belong firmly in the camp that if you burn more than you take in you lose weight.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

scott
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I keep my dairy open and log everything i eat, good and bad. And i definitely don't eat super healthy. I get those bs snacks in quite often, it tends to shock people the amount of stupid stuff i eat. Feel free to add me, anyone interested. I log on every day.
  • KaylaMack0215
    KaylaMack0215 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey!

My diary is open! I log in EVERY day. I too would like more friends with open diaries!! Add me!
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Always open, always welcome & I will add you.
  • muhlittlepwny
    muhlittlepwny Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. Based on your ticker image, we are meant to be! haha ;-)
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me, the only reason i look in diaries is for ideas :]
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Feel free to peek at mine! I'm still a work in progress, so I slip up often...but you can feel free to add me as a friend!
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I, too, log every day and have sent you a friend request. My plan is basically a 1200 cal/day, and I eat back some of my exercise calories. As to general foods I avoid, mostly because they are binge triggers for me: cake or other sugary desserts, sugary beverages, and bread. Plus, with only 1200/day, there's no room for this kind of food for me. I could eat a hunk of cake for 1000 cals but I would be too hungry for the rest of the day, right? It's not like cake has any kind of satiety effect! Plus the rest of that cake would never see the sunrise...
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I drink more than I should but my diet is healthy otherwise. 1250 calories a day, a little more if I exercise.
  • PGG19
    PGG19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    open diary, feel free to add me, anybody... I have "booze" as its own category, so if you drink, I would love to see what you drink and how much, lol
  • rach73184
    rach73184 Posts: 64
    Options
    My diary is open for whoever wants to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I don't mind someone poking through my food lists.
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, anyone that sees this can add me :-)
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can look at my diary. I currently weigh 146 and would like to weigh between 135 and140. I am five seven and would like my clothing to fit better. I just started last week. So feel free to add me in
    ;)