Favorite Tea Brands?

Options
Tea is a great drink, no calories, no sugar, no artificial flavoring, no fat, no sodium etc!

i thought we could share our favorite brands/kinds of tea!

Right now I am drinking an amazing Green Tea. I got the loose tea as a present last year from a local tea shop here, and just tried it for the first time today...I only recently starting drinking and enjoying green tea. It is Green Tea with Rice and it smells so good that I actually feel like I am eating something instead of just drinking tea!

Another tea I love is Cream Earl Grey tea...it tastes creamier than regular earl grey tea (this is just with brewing the tea leaves).

Also a big fan of peppermint tea!

Share your favorites!

Replies

• unknownndoll
    unknownndoll Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    STASH!!! chai green and chai white teas
  • taleci
    taleci Posts: 4
    Options
    My favorite is the Tazo Green Ginger. The Yogi Blueberry slimming tea is really good too.
  • 1grandlady
    Options
    I really like chai teas but never had white chai..where can you buy? is there much difference from regular chai?
    Do you know what the health value is?
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Having lived in England for over six years, I became addicted to strong English tea -- Yorkshire Tea, in particular. When we moved back to America a few years ago, I found I couldn't drink American tea anymore! Even the brands that claim to be a "British Blend", couldn't even come close. My sister-in-law sends us boxes of Yorkshire Tea every Christmas that last us through the year. To me, nothing is as good as a cup of good English tea!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    iced peppermint tea is great! I would love- love to try the cream Earl Grey! I don't know of any Tea shops in my area but I will look! Great tea shop in Savannah GA!!!
    One of my favorites is Tazo Mambo- fruity and great hot or cold!
  • Raynedancer
    Raynedancer Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    bump
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I love Twinnings tea. Green, Earl Grey and Lady Grey are my favorites. I also like Lipton's green teas, the blueberry acai is delicious! I really want to try some loose teas, I just haven't had a chance yet.
  • gchick64
    gchick64 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i love the stash raspberry, make it in advance and put it in my fridge like juice :) i also really like republic pomegranate green tea
  • recipe4success
    recipe4success Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    i love the stash raspberry, make it in advance and put it in my fridge like juice :) i also really like republic pomegranate green tea

pomegranate green tea sounds AWESOME
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Celestial Seasonings lemon zinger herbal tea.
  • Serowland
    Serowland Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree with Tricia329! Real English tea please. We lived in England as well, but I was addicted early in life when my Grandmother would give me after school Scottish history lessons. Yorkshire tea is good and I can get it here in Boston but my favorite is Waitrose Organic Assam. When friends come to visit or we go there for a visit I bring back a suitcase full!
    Also as I have Celiac Disease I have to be very careful with Green teas, a lot of them have added barley. Not fun to get glutened with a drink!
    I'm also a Southerner but I detest iced tea. Yuck!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love Yerba Matte and Chocolate Yerba Matte....yummm and no calories to worry about.:happy:
  • ghostlystate1980
    Options
    My cupboard is packed with different teas right now, I am a tea fanatic, I don't drink coffee (cannot stand it) so tea and hot chocolate are my drinks.

Right now I have blooming teas which are green, rose, jasmine, and some black teas.

I have Vanilla Riboos loose leaf tea and Orange blossom loose leaf tea (these are from a tea company store)

Then I have bagged teas in Peppermint, Chamomile, Sleepytime, Plum green tea, Jasmine green tea, and chinese green tea.

I also really like pear and lycee white tea and home made iced tea with fresh mint.

**history lesson: tea is originally from China so if you want some great teas, find a local chinese tea shop. They are usually less expensive and come in loose leaf or bagged.
  • ilenem
    ilenem Posts: 25
    Options
    I like Good Earth Tea (original or decaf) especially when Im not feeling well or have a cold.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Teavan! OMG............I absolutely love their berry berry favorite. It is like a red fruit punch with tea in it.

BUT.........I had gotten a bag and a tea pot for a gift. I went back to buy some more and it is $8 a ounce!! Holy goodness...........filet mignon is not that high!!

So if anyone is looking for a great birthday gift for me................:tongue:
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love the Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice. Yummy. I have currently been reading Anne Perry novels and they are always making tea! I would love to try some Yorkshire Tea! Sounds so good.
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I love the Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice. Yummy. I have currently been reading Anne Perry novels and they are always making tea! I would love to try some Yorkshire Tea! Sounds so good.

Rhonda, if you love strong tea, you'd love Yorkshire! I have seen it occasionally at Marshall's (oddly enough!).
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I really like chai teas but never had white chai..where can you buy? is there much difference from regular chai?
    Do you know what the health value is?

I live in england as you know trisha and we do love nothin more than a gd hot cuppa. it seems to fix every problem going( grandad died ill make a cuppa, miscarried ill make a cuppa , boyfriend cheated, fail exams,ect make a cuppa and you feel better lol

my fav is tetly tea and i love the tv ads aswell. that being said since starting on mfp i havent had one cuppa or any coffee and i feel awake and in need of less sleep, on a routine visit to the doctor on tuesday i told him bout this and he said its because im not getting the toxins from the caffine.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Murchies of Vancouver, BC. Hands down, best loose leaf tea ever.

www.murchies.com