For anyone 200+

Options
123457»

Replies

• roseami
    roseami Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All!!
    I have also been here for about two months, losing and gaining the same 2 lbs! It's frustrating and I don't know what to do next. Any advice is appreciated...my current weight is 222.5. To be under 200 would be a dream come true!!!
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I joined a couple of days ago and I tip the scale at 252 when I joined. Last time I checked I was 235 ad that was at the beginning of te year talk about a wake up call right? But I am super excited to realy start seeing the weight disappear. I can't seem to lose weight fast enough though.
  • zolamercedes
    zolamercedes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Don't go to Wendy's!!! Drink water and relax. You are sooo better than a Wendy's cheeseburger!!! Have a burger for dinner but made at home with lowfat condiments and sweet potato fries. Be bad but not THAT bad.
  • thinmint23
    Options
    thank you so much for the encouragement..i did not go or have wendys or even a burger...i ate a turkey sandwich instead but on wheat =D I don't know what happened it must have been withdrwals from fast food I use to eat alot of it but I haven't gone to one in a little over a month ago...so I must say I am very proud of myself bc I use to go to one at least once a week..i do drink alot of water tho..im not much of a soda person..i never have been one but last week I had a sip of my hubbys pepsi and man it tasted like it was old and flat...but he said it was just me...well I hope today goes better!!

Ok so I need to vent about something it really has nothing to do with weightloss but it has
    to do about my work..:grumble: .so there is this girl I work with she's a manager but not my manager and for some reason she always has an attitude with me like she doesn't like me always giving me dirty looks and rude comments I have tried being friendly to her you know the old saying kill them with kindness ya I have tried that still always rude so finally I give up I just ignore her if she says something to me I act like I didn't hear her or I'm just rude back to her ne way today one of her associates was comeing to relieve me for a lunch..and the lady that was relieveing me didn't know how rto run something so I was teaching her then I went and clocked out for lunch well when I returned the manager that doesn't like me called over and talk to my releif and was asking if I had gone to lunch already and what time I clocked out..like it's any of her business she's always watching me like a damn hawk!! :mad: I mean this isn't the frist time she has called over and asked 101 questions on if I clocked out or if I had went to lunch or if I had came back from lunch I just don't get it she's not my manager and if I say something to my manager they are all buddy buddy and will talk bad about me so it's like I'm in a lose lose situation...ok but I just had to get it off my chest
  • ValerieCx
    ValerieCx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is my third day and I'm doing well. I've even managed to stay away from the ice cream my husband bought and put in the fridge yesterday. Definately proud of myself for that and my husband said he was proud of me too. Excited about weigh in tomorrow. It hasn't been a full week so I'm not expecting anything big but I will be happy with any weight lost. Good luck to u all! Hope we can all be losers tomorrow!
  • corena
    corena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Well I for one hope I am a looser tomorrow, but don't know. Had a good day with food, stayed where i should but did not get any fitness in. School started today, I am a bus driver so being the first day was a nightmare did not get home until late in the am and then had to run back to town to get the rest of the supplies that my children needed, Got home in time to eat my lunch (was so tempted to just grab a burger and fried, Due to time, but did not) And had 30 min after that to get back on the bus and get the kiddos from school, so when i get home, it was just in time to go back to school and get my oldest daughter from Vollyball. So I am feeling guilty about not walking this morning, however I guess the night is still young and the bike is in the livingroom calling my name, but so is my son from his bed room. Anyway Hope all goes well tomorrow for everyone.

15 Lbs my Halloween I am in.
  • iowabelle
    Options
    Valeriecx and corena, good for both of you! You've both avoided two things that nail me.

I find it SO hard to keep my nose out of the ice cream, and stopping and getting something to eat is such a killer of my diet plans. last night I was walking home and my route took me by a Subway... the smell of the bread almost leads me into that store! But I kept walking and went home and made something to eat.
  • kidakiwi04
    Options
    iowabelle I love ice cream as well, I try to eat sherbert(sp?) instead but I gotta admit its not quite the same. As for the weigh in tomorrow I gotta admit I am a little nervous because its my first official weigh in and I didnt do to great so today. Those mini moon pies were way to yummy to resist. Its the first time all week I went over my calories. :embarassed:
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Ahh i had a very bad dinner tonight :( I'm nervouse bout tomorrow cause my weight likes to shoot sky high sometimes Gasp! It's like hmm im tempted to say im the same so i dont let you down but imma be honest tomorrow no matter what! I did go for a 40 minute walk today! that was pretty good, though i more enjoyed the hot guy infront of me :blushing:
  • Danielle_81
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've had such a bad week...not food wise. I've done great this week with my eating. It's just been a long slow week! I just wanted to say I'm sorry I've been MIA. I'll be back tomorrow to share my weight loss. Can't wait!! :bigsmile:
  • emmafarrell
    Options
    I weighed myself a bit early this week but just checked again this morning and I'm down to 219. One pound down... God knows how many more to go! :)

Hope you've all had a great week!
  • corena
    corena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    iowabelle, good for you for staying strong and not giving in, although Subway would be a healthier choice than some other places.

Todays Weighin, HMMM Don't know what happened, but i Gained a pound. So I am now at 214. But that is ok, i refuse to give up on myself and this journey.
    Hope everyone has a great day. Off to get ready for my 60 children. haha
  • kidakiwi04
    Options
    I actually gained .5 lbs so know i'm at 252.5. But I'm okay with that I know I'm not exercising like I should andI think I'm still eating to much sugar. Ah next week is a new week right?
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    SW: 215.2
    CW: 212.5 (thats 1.7 down from last week)
    Halloween Goal: 10 pounds (its about 10 weeks to 10/31)

I am happy to see the loss this week.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    PLEASE READ EVERYONE!!!!!I weighed myself this moring and was 255.8 so I'm down a couple :D As I said I would I'm changing the thread!! We will now be known as less than him :D good job to everyone who has posted already. and NO MORE POST ON THIS ONE!!!! SWITCH TO THE OTHER ONE. thanks guys!
  • ValerieCx
    ValerieCx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HeaterM,
    If I had a hot guy to walk in front of me I might be a little more motivated to get out and exercise!

Anyways, I weighed in today and I have lost 1.4 lbs since I started on Tuesday so I am very happy about that!

It has been hard since I got home because I am so tired and stressed right now and when I feel like this I usually eat until I don't feel like moving. But I'm dealing with it the best I can. Hope u all did good today!
  • slaughlin
    Options
    Sorry everyone! Didn't know how to find the group after i joined. New to all this blogging and posting. Weighed in on the 17th with a 2 pound gain so i'm up to 217.2. Trying this week to get in my exercise and to really watch my sodium intake. Weigh in is tomorrow. Hope i have some good news to post . Everyone have a good day.
  • slaughlin
    Options
    Weight in Tuesday and lost 2.6lbs.,so im down to 214.6. Still a long way to go but i will get there.
  • JennyBaby24
    Options
    I am also new on here and would love to join this group! I am like most of you, a dieter for most of my life. I am 49 years young and want to feel better. I started on here Monday and have lost 8lbs. this week but expect it to slow down after a few days and it get harder to lose. Congrats to all of you on a great job done. Together we can lose the weight and reach our goals. My start weight was 259.9 on Monday. Today I am 252.2 and want to get eventually to 160. Last year I was at 276 and lost 40 lbs and then I had foot surgery in June and was in a wheel chair for 2 months and gained 15 lbs. back. When I was able to walk on my foot again in late July I could not get in my clothes comfortably. So now I have a closet full of size 18's and need 20's but refuse to buy larger! I will lose the weight and when I do buy new clothes it will be smaller than the 18's. Look forward to talking and seeing us all get smaller together. :0)