Options
    Something like this:

SnowflakeTattoo-vi.png

Not sure where I'd put it though.

This on lower back :D
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I has quite a few, but wouldn't mind some Chinese symbols/proverbs up my spine, extending the tribal tattoos i already have on my lower back and ribs
  • Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've got an orange and black butterfly on my left wrist with the symbol for 'strength' in the middle :3

Attempt at the picture!

photo.php?fbid=10201194322403083&id=1321297716&set=a.1919139901140.111102.1321297716&__user=1321297716
  • Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    How do I make my pic work? :L
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have 3 but my next is going to be "it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live' on my ribs. It will be mirror imaged so I can read it in the mirror.
  • bexboxxx
    bexboxxx Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i had 4 now I'm join big for #5

`/Users/Test/Desktop/tigress.jpg
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    The Bigger the INK .... The Better !:blushing:
  • bunnsangel
    bunnsangel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have 2. A red rose on my right ankle that I got when I was 16 and on my right shoulder I have a blue rose with ribbons with my kids name on the ribbons. I really want one of Taz, just not sure where to put it.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos and all are "invisible" because I have them on my stomach, rips and back and I want to get one on my arm. For my dad. He passed away last year and was a big Abba fan and theres this one song, it says "You can dance you can jive this is the time of your life" means to me, be happy, live now, this is the moment, dont be sad. My dad always laughed and was always happy. I thought about that one sentence in a beautiful script on my underarm with 2 roses (really beautiful ones - im not a big fan of rose tattoos, but when they are done great its something different, and my dad loved roses), diatonic scale, watch and stuff like that, some shadows and so.
  • Momof3PrincesandaPrincess
    Options
    I have two so far, one is a butterfly on my left boob and the other is a butterfly cuff on my right arm. After Sept when I have my last baby I am getting my gemini sign on my neck and plan on getting each of my four kids signs on my leg, just haven't exactly figured out the design I want yet. Also once I pop this baby out, I plan to get a butterfly on my foot for every 50 pounds I lose.