And i thought there is no change at all

Options
Hey friends
i Have been trying to loose weight from a long time and have a really really slow metabolisim and i was depressed from th past 1 month on feeling as if dere is no change in me.. I still look the same.. but somebody suggested me have a look at pictures right before i started working out and um shocked

Screenshot2013-06-18at32922PM_zps1740d331.png

Dis is me in June 2011

Photoon2013-06-18at1437_zpsb0e6c13b.jpg

Dis is me just right now
It takes your mind to adjust to your new body..
But um happy and this motivates me to go ahead and kill the rest of the fat left in me

Replies

• londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    a great start :)

definitely can see the difference, and you look so much younger now, well done :)
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Lemme add a few more pics to just take your opinion...
    Before
    Screenshot2013-06-18at34142PM_zpsc041c270.png

Screenshot2013-06-18at34128PM_zps402f2db4.png

After
    Photoon2013-06-16at2032_zps634e3138.jpg

Photoon2013-05-23at0728_zps84e6684b.jpg

Photoon2013-06-18at14462_zps33b8030d.jpg
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference. Well done and keep it up!!
  • HollyRed13
    HollyRed13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous in all of the pictures but so much better in the 'after' ones! You look younger and healthier and like you have more energy. Definitely progress there. Well done! <3
  • swati37
    Options
    a great start :)

definitely can see the difference, and you look so much younger now, well done :)

Thank u very much
  • callamitp
    callamitp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome work Swati!! You are an inspiration to all of us!! Keep up the great work!!
  • swati37
    Options
    You look gorgeous in all of the pictures but so much better in the 'after' ones! You look younger and healthier and like you have more energy. Definitely progress there. Well done! <3

Awww... Thank u so much... i am feeling so much better... and all set to kill the extra fat with all the effort....
  • Sailfindragon
    Sailfindragon Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. I have to agree. You look gorgeous anyway. But your after pictures there is definitely a healthy, happy and younger looking you.

Great job.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    well done!! always nice to see success stories from the homeland :)
  • VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Can definitely see the difference! You look so much happier and healthier!!! Keep it up your on a roll!
  • Sectility
    Sectility Posts: 37
    Options
    I've felt the same way. I look and the mirror and feel as if I've lost nothing. I've lost 42 pounds and 23 inches in total off my bust, waist and hips (8 inches off my bust and waist and 7 off my hips). I know the clothes are falling off and I often have to buy new clothes, I just don't see or feel a change. All I see are falling numbers and it disappoints me. Even if I became a stick, I feel as if I still wouldn't be satisfied. I grabbed onto the remaining "meat" I have and after pulling it away, I still look in the mirror and see no difference. It could probably be a disorder, I don't know. All I know is that I don't feel or see (physically) a change in any way.
  • swati37
    Options
    I've felt the same way. I look and the mirror and feel as if I've lost nothing. I've lost 42 pounds and 23 inches in total off my bust, waist and hips (8 inches off my bust and waist and 7 off my hips). I know the clothes are falling off and I often have to buy new clothes, I just don't see or feel a change. All I see are falling numbers and it disappoints me. Even if I became a stick, I feel as if I still wouldn't be satisfied. I grabbed onto the remaining "meat" I have and after pulling it away, I still look in the mirror and see no difference. It could probably be a disorder, I don't know. All I know is that I don't feel or see (physically) a change in any way.

Aww...I can actually understand what you are going through but i think u shd try what i did... Trust me it really really helps.. It gives u a proof of what ur mind is thinking can be wrong and u suddenly have all the energy to go ahead and do it..