anyone else in it for the long haul?

UK calling, is there anyone there?

I currently weigh in at 280lb having already lost 58lb I then fell off and have put on 11lb of that again. Now I'm back and I mean business but I know from experience that in a few weeks the determination won't be there like it is now and that's when I need friends who understand what I mean and are there to help, support, encourage & apply a quick boot to the rear when required. I'm prepared and happy to do the same for anyone who would like to share their journey with me (Oh and I've got a mean pair of boots waiting for the right occasion lol).
Good luck to each and every one of you on your own journey's and I hope to hear from you soon

Nicki

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Hi Nicki

Feel free to add me - I'm from the Uk and have been on here for a year now with 55 out 100lbs gone.
  • shaambles
    shaambles Posts: 2
    I know exactly what you mean, my determination seems to fade after a week.... I really do need someone there to keep me going, I guess. My current weight is 129.5lbs and I'm trying to lose 15lb, I can diet etc for the first week then my motivation just kinda leaves me.

But anyway Nicki, I don't know how much of a motivational help I'll be but I'm here :D and I can give you that little virtual kick (Y)

-Ims
  • tanyadolan1
    tanyadolan1 Posts: 55 Member
    Feel free to add me as I may need a kick up the rear end at times with those boots of yours. Am here also to encourage and motivate
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    You can add me too. I need a virtual kick in the pants sometimes, regarding my diet, exercise, etc.!

I have been here over a year. I've lost 40 lbs. I had lost more then regained some. Now on track to lose the rest to get to goal, but to do it slowly to try and retain as much lean body weight as possible while getting rid of this pesky extra fat!
  • Peni_Davidson
    Peni_Davidson Posts: 54 Member
    Hi, I'm from the UK and in it for the long haul as I intend to use here not just to lose the weight but maintain the loss after. You can add me if you like. x
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    i sure am i really trying to make a life time change forgever, feel free to add me as a friend if you like:smile:
  • podge83
    podge83 Posts: 7 Member
    Hiya, I am in the UK too. I have around 60lb to lose. Please feel free to add me :)
  • robinschwalb
    robinschwalb Posts: 58 Member
    I am in Texas, not in UK but here for the long haul, feel free to add me