My reward :) What was/is yours?

Options

Replies

• berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Love the tattoo. My best friend just got her first tattoo on Saturday. We are 27 and I've always wanted to get one since I was a kid with my dads name in it. He died when I was 10. So I'm thinking when I lose all my weight maybe it will be time.

Thanks! I got my first at 18 and this one was actually my 7th (and probably last) at the age of 29. I always make sure it's something I want and I make myself wait a year and then if I still want it, I go for it. This one was hard earned and I love it! Good luck with the tattoos. Fair warning they are addictive! :)
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    That's some amazing ink!!

Thanks! I love it :)
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    That looks awesome! My reward is also a tattoo. A small butterfly to represent change.

Awesome! There are so many things that do represent change :). Where are you thinking of putting it?
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your results!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    Well, I think it is beautiful. I have considered doing the same when I get down quite a bit smaller. I want to buy myself one of those rope swing things that have a weight limit of 250 when I lose the next 7 pounds. At 100 pounds lost (21 pounds away) I'm going on a mini weekend vacay. At Onederland I said I'd have some kind of professional photography done.

Thank you! I also set up to get some pictures done of the new me . . . but we got rained out (outside location) so I'm trying to reschedule. Sounds like some awesome rewards . . . I wish you the best!
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    My husband and I are rewarding ourselves with some nice massages after we finish P90x but the ultimate goal reward for myself has always been pregnancy. This seems silly and counter productive but my first reason for getting fit and healthy was so that I could have a healthier pregnancy and one where I look good and can maybe bounce back faster. Close to the goal to and we are excited to try soon!

I think that is great! I've not had children yet and I'd definitely want to be at a sensible weight before I start trying.
  • m_george
    m_george Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All of my rewards are things that my hubby has to treat me to, it is something he wanted to do. I have a couple small goals that include there own rewards (boots, purses, etc) but my ultimate goal reward is a new wardrobe w/ accessories and a trip of my choice.
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Besides a massive shopping spree (excited.com!), I plan to go rock climbing at a local rock climbing gym and zip lining. I'm really afraid to do both because they deal with me being somewhat suspended in air, but I'm trying to live "out loud" more so this should be perfect! I'm actually kinda excited!!
  • eastonna
    eastonna Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Love the ink!! Congrats on your success.

Here is what my reward was....
    5ee73eee-d14a-4ae6-9a0e-c559b7548356.jpg
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    My husband and I are rewarding ourselves with some nice massages after we finish P90x but the ultimate goal reward for myself has always been pregnancy. This seems silly and counter productive but my first reason for getting fit and healthy was so that I could have a healthier pregnancy and one where I look good and can maybe bounce back faster. Close to the goal to and we are excited to try soon!

I think that is great! I've not had children yet and I'd definitely want to be at a sensible weight before I start trying.

I agree :). It is an excellent reason to get in a shape and be healthy. I am glad that I became a runner now so that once I decide to have a family I can keep running :). The best of luck to you!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    Love the ink!! Congrats on your success.

Here is what my reward was....
    5ee73eee-d14a-4ae6-9a0e-c559b7548356.jpg

Love it!
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What an excellent gift to yourself. You look great, and i LOVE the tattoo! Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Gogetter1314
    Options
    I really want to get a dog! And also get a photoshoot done of me. I have never done anything special for myself so that would be it :)
  • TurquoisWater
    TurquoisWater Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's a great reward. I would love to go to Norway. Every few months I spend hours online researching it and looking at pictures. It looks amazing. Those fjords...
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    GREAT Job. You should be very proud.

I've been slowly giving away all my 2X dress shirts and 40/34 pants, so my reward (195 by 1/3/14) will be an entire new set of clothes.
  • amandabrooke17
    amandabrooke17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making your goal!
    I met my initial goal & just bought a new pair of running shoes, but my hubby is supposed to also take me out to celebrate-I need to remind him ;)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I got a puppy. She's a great dane/mastiff mix. Her final adult weight will be around what I've lost. :tongue:

I have a female mastiff. She's 160 pounds. About my goal weight. :laugh: Her picture's in my ticker.

I'm contemplating a tattoo... Not sure. I'm 38, and don't have any currently. And if I get one, I'm getting a BIG one. I'm thinking my whole right upper leg, wrapping up and around to my back. I just don't know what I want yet.
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My reward is going to be a new hairstyle that I have wanted for awhile now - but it is alittle pricey because of the two tone highlights and what not....so I figured it would make a good reward to shoot for :-)

Rewards along the way keep motivation up for sure!!
  • emibrus1
    emibrus1 Posts: 59
    Options
    What a cool tattoo =D I love mythology and beasts!

My reward was going out yesterday and buying a pair of workout pants that are so tight that I immediately referred to them as my "ninja pants". They make my fanny (and everything else really) look fantastic <3 I don't think they're too appropriate for public but I strutted my stuff to the gym and hit the weights like a champ. After loosing a total of 77 pounds I can finally wear a wetsuit to the gym and NOT look like a hot mess -high five-
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    a belly percing :3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!