My reward :) What was/is yours?

Options

Replies

• becran94
    becran94 Posts: 3
    Options
    I want to go back to Canada's Wonderland and ride the behemoth without having to have two of the ride attendants jump on the safety bar to get it to latch. That was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I was so sure that they would make me get off the ride. And although I did get to ride, the bar was digging into my thighs during the entire ride and I didn't really enjoy it over the embarrassment I was feeling.
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the ink. I have several tattoos I want to get done.

I have set up a little reward for myself everytime I lose 10 pounds. But the biggest goal is to go to Tiffany & Co. and buy myself a ring that I have been drooling over for at least a year. I never buy myself anything nice and expensive so it will be a real treat! Also my fingers are just a size too big for what I want, so hopefully after losing about 100 pounds I will be able to get it without having it resized!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    What an excellent gift to yourself. You look great, and i LOVE the tattoo! Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! :)
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    I really want to get a dog! And also get a photoshoot done of me. I have never done anything special for myself so that would be it :)

I'm getting a photoshoot done to, with a high school friend. What kind of dog?
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    Congrats on making your goal!
    I met my initial goal & just bought a new pair of running shoes, but my hubby is supposed to also take me out to celebrate-I need to remind him ;)

You definitely need to remind him :) Tell him to get on it!
  • jsbieniek
    jsbieniek Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When I hit below 200 I got my first tattoo (I'm 43!). It is on my shoulder and it's a dress form and says Love Who You Are! Just to remind me. I have a ways to go yet to hit my ultimate goal! My hubby also started a pandora bracelet for me for my smaller goals!

Great job on your loss! Love the tattoo!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    What a cool tattoo =D I love mythology and beasts!

My reward was going out yesterday and buying a pair of workout pants that are so tight that I immediately referred to them as my "ninja pants". They make my fanny (and everything else really) look fantastic <3 I don't think they're too appropriate for public but I strutted my stuff to the gym and hit the weights like a champ. After loosing a total of 77 pounds I can finally wear a wetsuit to the gym and NOT look like a hot mess -high five-

I do too :). This design was a hybrid of all the designs I liked. This ouroboros body had puny little wings tho, so I had my tattoo guy give him something massive, more fitting, stronger. And those pants sound awesome :)
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    I want to go back to Canada's Wonderland and ride the behemoth without having to have two of the ride attendants jump on the safety bar to get it to latch. That was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I was so sure that they would make me get off the ride. And although I did get to ride, the bar was digging into my thighs during the entire ride and I didn't really enjoy it over the embarrassment I was feeling.

That had to be soul crushing :(. I am sorry. I want to fly somewhere now just to see how much better I fit in the seats. Before I fit but not comfortably and the arm rests dug into my thighs. You are doing amazing and I hope you get a chance to go back there as the new you and totally rock it!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I get to buy a brand new Harley Davidson Ultra Limited once I lose 80 lbs... I have it in writing from the wife and witnessed by the kids.....
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I don't know what your ultimate goal is, but you look darn good right now. I have an ultimate goal, but if I never reach it, I'm ok with that. I want to stay within a healthy 5-pound range. I give myself mini-rewards when I reach milestones. It's ALWAYS shopping for new clothes! (Well, actually most of it is used clothes - I LOVE consignment shops!) I am an admitted clothes horse, and it's sure a lot more fun to shop for smaller sizes than larger ones.
  • RCottonRPh
    RCottonRPh Posts: 148
    Options
    I want to go swimming with manatees in Florida. A dream of mine! Maybe I'll even wear a two piece!
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    A hiking trip somewhere beautiful!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!!! Awesome tat as well!
  • Rudygue78
    Rudygue78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • GodzillaR35
    GodzillaR35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    R35 GTR
  • cwmp
    cwmp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I will be getting a new tattoo also! I will be getting the lyrics " On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand" I have a cross on my back and want it to kinda go with that. only 30 lbs to go!
  • teacherbrownfontana
    Options
    A second honeymoon with my husband. We are getting ready to celebrate 12 years of marriage this month. By next June I would love to have a weekend getaway where I can be comfortable in my own skin and just have one on one time without our kiddos. I'm sure they would love a sleepover with their friends! 79 pounds to go
  • brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My reward for working hard for the last year is a trip to Antigua with my Hubby for our 10 year wedding anniversary.....and my Ultimate Goal reward which is to hit 150-155 and to maintain it for 1 year ......my husband has offered to pay for me to get my boobs done which includes a lift and possibly a tummy tuck if my skin does not shrink back down enough so it won't sagg....yep I've had kids, I have been over weight and now my boobs are deflated .... lol
  • dazydawn
    dazydawn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The tat is beautiful. Truly. I'm inspired. I've never heard of a ouroboros. I love it.

My heartfelt congratulations to you.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I want a real massage
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!