1400 calorie friends

Options
2»

Replies

• wadams64
    wadams64 Posts: 19
    Options
    i have 1460 calories per day and usually i do allright except for special occasions like parties etc then i tend to mess up. but im working on fixing that and controlling myself.. its usually the alcohol that sets me over the edge
  • BobbieInCA
    BobbieInCA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I lost my weight on1200, but maintenance is set at 1410, plus or minus exercise calories. That seems to work for me, especially since I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. I keep a daily diary which may help you (did not keep a log while we were out of town Thursday through Monday) and would be happy to give you any support you might need to do this...
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I am eating according to the range that was set for me by a professional set my calories to 1,467 calories. I am looking for female friends who eat about that amount of calories. I am on my first day eating according to this goal and would love the support.

I am at 1480 (NET) per day - feel free to add me! :)
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My MFP net goal is set at 1,390, so about 1,400. I eat back a lot of my exercise calories. I work more toward a weekly goal, than trying to stay perfect every day. I am always under my weekly goal for net calories and my macros balances are usually pretty close to what I set for my goals, as well. :)

I eat constantly...grazing all the time, so I don't feel like I'm deprived at all. :)
    I will admit to doing extra cardio some days, in order to be able to eat more food and still be under my net goal. :D
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    My goal is 1420! I'm pretty good at staying under and I log everyday. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • monicarcaro
    Options
    I am eating according to the range that was set for me by a professional set my calories to 1,467 calories. I am looking for female friends who eat about that amount of calories. I am on my first day eating according to this goal and would love the support.

I'm 1450, feel free to add me! I also have the whole exercise calorie thing, but only use them if I feel that I need to, or if I'm having french fries ;)
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1200-1400 calories a day. I also bank up my exercise calories so when the weekends come I don't feel bad about treating myself. It's not bad at all. In fact I hardly ever get to the 1400 unless I have a really good workout and work up an apetite. The best thing you can do is add more fruits, veggies, fiber, and protien so you feel fuller for longer. And fruits and veggies are lower in calories so you can eat more of them. Once you get used to it you'll be fine!
  • Tuten210
    Tuten210 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... i'm between 1400-1500 per day!
  • mfreeman0921
    mfreeman0921 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1350. Feel free to add me!
  • pinkfink
    pinkfink Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to try and do 1450. Nice to see there are others doing it and that it can be done. Def a first for me. Any open diaries/MFP friends for support?
  • Caitu13
    Caitu13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mine is set for a bit above 1500 but I keep it an even 1500. Its getting easier as the days go by. Becoming more habit than having to remember to eat below that. Feel free to add me!
  • oceanmistcali
    oceanmistcali Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I had been under eating by 400 calories so eating at my calorie goal is a big step for me. I want to lose weight the right way.
  • 1234suroor
    1234suroor Posts: 41
    Options
    I m at 1450 too and need some friends in a similar range please!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    MFP give me 1390.. :D
  • DonnaW_78
    DonnaW_78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1380 cals and I'm doing well so far. Although I did go crazy on the weekend with my birthday drinkies & recovering from that, unfortunately I would've went way over my limit so I didn't even bother logging on - oopsy! I guess I'll have to hit the gym pretty hard this week to make up for it.
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm 1250-1450.

Right now. I just feel so full and don't feel like eating all the calories. ,.lol
  • jessigoct17
    jessigoct17 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    my daily caloric intake is 1350 but its so hard to reach that with healthy foods im usually under so im deff looking for foods to add to my diet that are healthy and will help me reach 1350-1400 calories. ADD ME!
  • Elizabeth42013
    Elizabeth42013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1350 here.
  • Lovelifeyoulive
    Lovelifeyoulive Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    BobbieInCA wrote: »
    I lost my weight on1200, but maintenance is set at 1410, plus or minus exercise calories. That seems to work for me, especially since I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. I keep a daily diary which may help you (did not keep a log while we were out of town Thursday through Monday) and would be happy to give you any support you might need to do this...

What's your height?