Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for some cheerleaders...

So I feel kinda weird posting this... I'm looking for some motivational cheerleaders for ME! I have a few on my FL right now and they are amazing! I love them for it. But I can't help but feel like I am cheering for a lot more of my FL (which I have no problem doing :flowerforyou: ) but I would like a few of my own as well.

I promise to return the favor I feel that I am a pretty decent cheerleader. But word of warning I like to look at diaries and snoop at meals :wink:

Feel free to be a person that will call me out. Foods, exercise, whining... whatever! We are here to help each other.

Thanks for reading my 'whining'
Cheers :drinker:

Replies

• KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Maybe I need a reply or something to get it in the feed?
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Note to self... don't use the forum... Either that or I'm super inpatient
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Lol! I am the same way! Feel free to add me!
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Feel free to add me! I am on here all the time :)
  • Could use some extra cheerleaders as well! :-) Kendra and I cheer each other on and are very committed to losing weight and being healthy! Add us so we can be there for each other!!!!!
  • beaver_85
    beaver_85 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm on here heaps. Feel free to add me. I'm only 3 weeks in, on my challenge.
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Add me for sure. I check in with my buddies and try to motivate. I like to support my friends when they are in a slump and celebrate all their victories!
  • we all need to vent at some point, otherwise id say we get super frustrated. your more than welcome to add me :smile:
  • You can add me if you would like...
    Keep in mind that I am very vocal...
    I will cheer you on when you are doing what needs to be done,
    But I will chew your butt up if you are not...
  • getfitthinkpositive
    getfitthinkpositive Posts: 12 Member
    Yay! Let's be MFPs and cheer each other on!!
    Jill
  • Hey I'm looking for the same lol.

I would love to help : D
    Add me, I am really good for making sure people stay on task and don't sidetrack lol and holding people accountable. Becaue my bf is trying this paleo diet *you just eat meat veggies/fruit and nuts* and he can't have bread, pasta, or pop lol so he's always fussing because I call him out because he keeps trying to sneak bread and pasta lolz

But Feel free to add ^_^